Whimsical Girls Handdrawn/ Handpainted due- April 21, 2023

I'd love to officially join. I finally have cards I'm happy with.

1_studyinpink.jpg

1_Mitzi.jpg

1_bluewomansun.jpg

1_jester2.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my girls!

All are mixed media: acrylic markers, alcohol markers, collage, soft pastels, watercolors
The one named "Speak kindness" was inspired by a fairy tale I used to read when I was little about a girl that because she was kind to a fairy that was posing as an old poor lady, the fairy gave her a gift: every time she would open her mouth to speak, flowers and precious stones would come out of it, I thought it was a sweet story to get the inspiration. :)

Love the fairytale one, thanks for sharing that story. All the other cards are great too!

Here is my set: The top two are in watercolors, the bottom two are acrylics. Hope they are whimsical enough!

I am so sorry to break bad news but collage is against the rules as this swap is hd/hp only-

Card Rules- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.
1. All cards must be entirely hand drawn or hand painted. No embellishments/collage.

They are lovely so I am sure you will easily be able to trade or swap elsewhere.

I am so sorry to break bad news but collage is against the rules as this swap is hd/hp only-

Card Rules- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.
1. All cards must be entirely hand drawn or hand painted. No embellishments/collage.

They are lovely so I am sure you will easily be able to trade or swap elsewhere.

No problem! my bad for no reading the small print! :D
I will let you know if I can make a new set, or if unfortunately I would have to to withdraw due to lack of time to make new ones and ship them on time.
I'm sorry!
Thank you:)

Back
Top Bottom