I sent the returns out from the big post office yesterday, excepting one (having an unexpected postage issue) which went out today from my PO. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience. I’ve had a lot to catch up on.

You’re going to love your returns!
When you receive them, please drop into the thread to let us know.

Feel free to use the thread to post thank yous to your neighbors. Or, If you want to use the rep/comment system, player names in the intro post are linked to player posts in the thread. Just ask if you need help with thank yous (for your neighbors) or Feedback/iTrader (for your host).

Thank you for playing Love Shack!

Yay! My returns arrived - and the mail was early today :-)
Thank you Jezabelle for hosting such a fun swap, and to Leydab, Huddleston Mollie and Nanvan for the awesome cards received.

Oh boy, I love my returns!
Thank you to: Just Jayne, Pamitha and TrinaLD.
Great cards, ladies & I will treasure them all.

Thank you Jezebelle for hosting this fun swap. Let's do it again. :yes:

I received my awesome returns from JustJayne, TSMarie and mybrokenart. They're all darling and I'm happy to have them. I will be leaving iTrader and reputation. Thanks so much jezebelle for hosting this great swap!

I received my absolutely fantastic returns today - such magnificent houses - thank you to the artists - Lindy Lu (In Your Eyes), DocJ29 (Set on Fire) and RaineyDay (Heart Full of Love) - I love each and every one! Special thanks to jezebelle for hosting! Off to leave reputation and ITrader.

jezebelle - do you know how we can delete our attachments from the swap thread? I looked for the instructions, but couldn't figure it out. Thanks!

Thank you Jezebelle for hosting this fun swap. Let's do it again. :yes:
Okay, let’s!
I have a bunch of ideas for house-shaped swaps that I hope you will like.
I’m going to take a short break to reorganize after this swap and the New Year New Member swap wrap up. You can probably expect a new swap in April.

PSA

It’s time to think about deleting your attachments.

Carole has informed us that there will be a limit on the amount of Bytes/KBs/MGs/space each member is allowed for images.

https://atcsforall.com/forums/threads/gallery-how-to-get-around-tips.39688/post-2196089

I encourage you all to delete any images that you have attached to this thread before it is archived, so that you don’t run into any issues with available space down the line.
At this time there is no central location to manage your attachments that I know of, but attachments can be removed manually from each post.

How to delete attachments posted to the the thread…*

Go to the post containing the attachment.
At the bottom of the post, click “Edit”.
A thumbnail will appear.
Click the garbage can icon in the right top corner of the thumbnail.
At the bottom of the post, click save.

(Let me know if you have any difficulty with these instructions.)

* I also noticed this post from @HHC, that you may find helpful.

Last edited:
PSA

It’s time to think about deleting your attachments.

Carole has informed us that there will be a limit on the amount of Bytes/KBs/MGs/space each member is allowed for images.

https://atcsforall.com/forums/threads/gallery-how-to-get-around-tips.39688/post-2196089

I encourage you all to delete any images that you have attached to this thread before it is archived, so that you don’t run into any issues with available space down the line.
At this time there is no central location to manage your attachments that I know of, but attachments can be removed manually from each post.

How to delete attachments posted to the the thread…*

Go to the post containing the attachment.
At the bottom of the post, click “Edit”.
A thumbnail will appear.
Click the garbage can icon in the right top corner of the thumbnail.
At the bottom of the post, click save.

(Let me know if you have any difficulty with these instructions.)

* I also noticed this post from @HHC, that you may find helpful.
THANK YOU! I think it worked.

It took me awhile to figure out what to do on this website. I have received my returns and I love them all! I' ve left rep points and feedback.

I received very fun cards from mamonroberts, Pamitha, and TSMarie. I'm a bit late in posting but selling a house is a miserable lot of work. Thanks to our fabulous host for this very fun swap. My cards will be hung on my year round holiday tree. I still don't know how to leave You Rock or Rep points, though, so any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the updates @RaineyDay and @TrinaLD.
It looks like most of the US returns have landed. I hope the international returns will begin to arrive soon.

I still don't know how to leave You Rock or Rep points, though, so any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Going forward AFA will not have the You Rock!/Rep system as we knew it. What does remain, is the importance of acknowledging the artists that created your returns. There’s really no wrong way to do this.
You can…
- use the thread to post thank yous to your swapmates (as you have already done)
- utilize the Reputation/Comment system in the thread (“how to” in next post)
- send a Profile Post (PP)
- send a Conversation
- walk, drive, ride, or fly to their location and give them a big hug

Last edited: