Comic Book Hero
Friend of AFA
Swap Due Date -04/10/24
Signup/withdraw date -None; just communicate
Number of Cards -3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants -Any
Medium: Open but limit sticker usage

Animals With Attitude

So, this swap will be for animals with attitude!! In this swap you will be making ATCs that are full on animals with attitude. And if you want to add snarky sayings to your critters, that is even better!!. Each ATC MUST be different. You can add lots of layers & elements if you'd like but be sure to send an extra postage for each ATC that you send in for the swap to cover for your ATCs going to the other artists.. Stickers are not encouraged but can be used very lightly & definitely not as the focal point.

For the most part I swap media for media. If you do HD/HP you will more than likely receive the same back. Same for collage/mixed media. All ATCs need to be put in to sleeves to protect them from the elements. Sometimes there are only a few ATCs in certain medias; if that happens you will receive random media ATCs in return.

Late cards will be returned to the artist and neutral I-Trader given. Lack of communication and lack of ATCs will result in Neutral I-Trader given. Please, please communicate. US SWAPPERS, please send a SASE. Postage will be whatever it cost you to send it to me. I do not provide envelopes for non-international players. You will need to provide your own envelope. INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS,: All other international participants will need to send either US $2 or I have set up a Pay Pal account also. ALL INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS NEED TO SEND A SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE OR LABEL TO GET THEIR RETURNS IN. Please label all your envelopes with your user name & swap name. Place each ATC in a plastic sleeve. An extra ATC on the subject would be greatly appreciated but is not mandatory. Please feel free to post your ATCs to the thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM or ask in the thread. Please PM when you are ready for my address. Mail is running so slow these days & I honestly don't expect anything different in now. Most international mail will take anywhere from one to three weeks to arrive in WA. Please plan accordingly. On that same note; most mail here in the US can take anywhere from two days up to 15 days so please don't wait until the last minute to send your ATCS.

Players, when you have received your return ATCs for the swap; please remember to leave Feedback for the host (me, ferretgirl) if you think I've done a good job with the swap, I will leave Feedback points for you as soon as I receive (on time) your swaps. Once again, please PM me with any questions you may have.

ferretgirl
LuK RECEIVED
rhodora55 WITHDRAWN
Donnacr RECEIVED
manonroberts WITHDRAWN
mybrokenart RECEIVED
Tillygo RECEIVED
leydab

Last edited:
they also have google eyes, so a little bulky.
If they are going to be really bulky then you'd need to send extra postage for each ATC to go to a partner. They are not stickers are they? Stickers are not really allowed as the focal point.

If they are going to be really bulky then you'd need to send extra postage for each ATC to go to a partner. They are not stickers are they? Stickers are not really allowed as the focal point.
no they are hand cut paper piecing. Please add me to this swap

Last edited:
I have a question...can the sayings be slightly adult? Or things that read between the lines type of thing...