Thanks for the updates everybody. I'll be anxiously awaiting the houses that are/will be on their way.

Thanks nanner for helping out Kacy w/ answered questions.

Kacy, I sent you my address. You can find it by clicking on the envelope on the right side of the taskbar next to the bell.

Here's my completed little neighborhood. Dear hostess, I made a couple extra: one to keep and one for a gift for you.
So, if one of them "feels like home," let me know and I'll be sure to send it along!

321 Flower Street ----- Rose Rally -----------Little Pink Houses-----Blue House ----------Kong Lite ----------

Last edited:
Thanks nanner. I like them all but when I saw your title "little pink houses", I'm such a big fan of Mellencamp, I'd love to have that one.

Last edited:
You got it, Trini. I loves me some Mellencamp, too. They will be heading your way on Monday.

I’m all settled in at my new home and making art! I’d love to join this swap and make some collaged houses!

Swap Due Date: April 6th
Signup By: March 24th
Withdraw: any time, just communicate
Number of Cards: 3-3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Collage/Paper Piecing

It's that time of year again! Let's make some more houses!
Sample Pics

Swap Info:
This swap is for collage (paper pieced) houses. You will cut your building, windows, doors etc. out and piece them together to assemble a home. You can accent them with ink/gel pens. No plain backgrounds. Add a tree, flowers, fence, put some clouds in the sky, or not. Whatever you want to do!

Swap Rules:
~ All cards are to be 2.5X3.5
~ No bulky embellishments.
~ Make sure your card is sturdy, not flimsy or floppy.
~ On the back include your real name, user name, location and any other info you choose.

Mailing Info:
~ Put your cards in a protective sleeve or something similar for protection.
~ PM me (in conversations) for my address when you're ready to mail.
~ US: Include a stamped, self addressed envelope w/ your user name on the back.
~ International: Include a US intntl stamp (if you have one) or a US dollar and an address label. I'll supply your envelope.
~ Be sure to allow enough time when mailing for your cards to arrive to me on time.

Other Info:
~ "Watch" the thread so you can keep track of this swap.
~ Share pics, if you can. Everyone enjoys seeing what's being created.
~ I will leave feedback when your cards arrive and would appreciate the same in return.
~ No communication and no cards will result in neutral feedback.
~ Don't forget to leave me (host) feedback when you get your returns.
~ Post to the thread and/or leave rep points when you receive your returns so that folks can know who
got their cards.
~ A host card is neither expected nor required but is appreciated.

Happy creating and I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Players:
1) leydab RCVD
2) NancyL RCVD
3) CiCiCreates RCVD
4) CynthiaSillitoe withdrew
5) JustJayne RCVD
6) Steppsteph RCVD
7) ArtSean329 RCVD
8) sheshedoesit RCVD
9) Lindylu RCVD
10) chaosatlanta RCVD
11) mybrokenart RCVD
12) Essy RCVD
13) LuK RCVD
14) Betsyg RCVD
15) locatray RCVD
16) mrubyjean RCVD
17) nanner RCVD
18) Evalila
19) Kacy Butcher
My house cards go in the mail tomorrow (Mon Mar 25th)

They went in the mail on the 11th. So glad to see they're starting to arrive.

Thanks everyone for being in my swap and making it so easy for me. I appreciate all the hostie houses and extra goodies!