Addy requests have all been responded to.
Sorry for the delayed response, I was ill. If you are not able to mail out in the next couple of days , let me know.

The New Year New Member Swap is now closed to new players.
I will ask to have this swap moved to the Active ATC Swaps Forum directly. Please look for it there, or “Watch” the swap thread so that updates will come to you.

I'm very sad to say I need to withdraw. Life has been hectic and just got even more hectic. Apologies!

I'm very sad to say I need to withdraw. Life has been hectic and just got even more hectic. Apologies!
No problem @lathacker.
I certainly understand how life gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for letting me know. I hope to see you in another swap.

PSA

A few of you had to wait a few days to receive my addy. There are concerns that the last few envies will not make it in time. I feel like that’s on me, so I will be accepting envies past the due date (within reason) for anyone who had to wait on my response.

Jez - Thanks for taking the effort to show us all the art. Welcome to all the new artists. I hope you will be swapping with us in the future.

Last edited: