Dragons ATC Swap - Any Media, Due August 28

I am sorry but I am going to have to withdraw. I'm leaving for holidays shortly and have just not created anything I like.

I am sorry but I must join the list of withdrawals - first there were extra public holidays I had not allowed for and now our printer has blown up. I keep thinking that it has to get better soon . . . and then something else happens.
I had some lovely cards planned but sadly nothing to send in time - sorry. :sad:

I am sorry but I must join the list of withdrawals - first there were extra public holidays I had not allowed for and now our printer has blown up. I keep thinking that it has to get better soon . . . and then something else happens.
I had some lovely cards planned but sadly nothing to send in time - sorry. :sad:

awe so sad, hope you have better luck soon!

I am new here but I'd like to join. I have a good history on Swap-bot under the same screen name if you want to check...

no pre-approval needed, welcome to my swap! just be aware that, unlike swapbot, the due date is the date they need to be in my hands not a "mail by" date. :wubclub: and welcome to AFA!

OMG Have not been here in a while ... all artwork is AWESOME! kynara, can you please send me all the cards? Please ......

Squ1rrel, I love Trogdor! It's good to see him again, it's been a while! :D

I'd like to jump into this swap ... I know the deadline's looming, but I have 3 of my 4 cards done and I think I'm gonna make it!

Back
Top Bottom