Dragons ATC Swap - Any Media, Due August 28

2431848679_8258cc9d68_o.gif

he's excited cause there's only three days left! lol

creepy video lol

today must have been dragon day! three envies in my mailbox! Miss_moose, theweavershand and Lost Cities your dragons have arrived! :)

I believe I've received all that's going to be received! (No more requests for addresses and the due date is tomorrow) sooooo, I'm going to start scanning and swapping tonite! Will post again after they've been delivered to the honored postal worker! :jiggy:

ok. swapped and sealed. things to note...

1. if it looks like your envelope has been reopened and taped shut. it has. i'm a freak and lost something and had to reopen some envies to find it. (lol)

2. if it looks like you have extra stamps its because some of the players who had heavier cards sent extra stamps for those cards :)

3. if you sent me cash for postage, expect to see stamps in your envie for "change" :)

4. if (horrors) i managed to send you two cards from the same person PLEASE PM me... (I'm going to have nightmares about this...)

I so hope everyone likes their returns! All the cards were awesome and thank you all for being on time! Hope to see all of you in future swaps! :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom