HandDrawn/HandPainted Column A and Columm B atc swap ~ March 17

kalycakes and Jermiah, your cards are here, no communication from the last few stragglers, so im going to begin swapping all this awesome art out, still feeling a bit overwhelmed from the car accident so bear with me please, I will get them postal as soon as im done~

yay:)

working on swapping these Fabulous cards out and leaving I Traders, phew, this might be the biggest swap I've done yet, enjoying every minute of it

I'm going to break my newly adopted oath ,not to post in other threads other than my own due to the high sensitivity of some and their cronies, to say can't wait and I hope your doing and feeling better. This swap was "Bitchin" Aubrey ( by Bitchin' I mean awesome. just to clarify I'm not calling anyone a "b'tch or accusing anyone of "b'tching." I'll be a bit more quiet ,but I'll definitely be stalking your future Swaps:):):)

Jermiah, I HOPE you stalk and talk...im pretty quiet in swaps too, mostly because I have no idea what to say, im not funny or witty like most and sometimes I just feel illiterate

I GOT ALL THE CARDS POSTAL!​

I hope you all like your returns, everyone is getting an eclectic array of BADASS art, this swap was off the hook and over the top, im STILL admiring my hostess cards:swoon:!
some of you may find an extra in your envies, I threw in some cards I made, "lottery style"

please remember to leave YOU ROCKS for the artist, show them how much you appreciate their hard work and Itraders for me

I'm going to break my newly adopted oath ,not to post in other threads other than my own due to the high sensitivity of some and their cronies, to say can't wait and I hope your doing and feeling better. This swap was "Bitchin" Aubrey ( by Bitchin' I mean awesome. just to clarify I'm not calling anyone a "b'tch or accusing anyone of "b'tching." I'll be a bit more quiet ,but I'll definitely be stalking your future Swaps:):):)

what?! did you call me a b'tch?!?! hehehe :biglaugh: (couldn't resist)

I, too, tend to get taken the wrong way. My sense of humor has been known to offend people... either that or I make people cry, usually unintentionally. (my old boss used to put the people he didn't like in my area under me so they'd end up quitting...LOL)

...so I try to keep my mouth shut on here. lol :wubclub:

I love that I'm a smart-ass....one job they called me Queen Bitch and loved me..other jobs..yes I've been let go for my mouth! Oh well...at least I'm honest!

oh yea, I've been fired for my "attitude" before... but it says something that they took me back a few years later (when i moved back) and i've been here for the past 11 years lol the only part that bothers me is that had i not gotten fired i'd be coming up on my 20th anniversary working here...

every morning when i leave for work, instead of saying "have a nice day" my BF says "don't kill anyone today" :biglaugh:

I, too, tend to get taken the wrong way. My sense of humor has been known to offend people... either that or I make people cry, usually unintentionally.kynara oh, that's so me tooo, wonder if we'd be trouble together:err:

Tanya and Toni here here, you should never deny your inner bitch:biglaugh:

Ladybug, you are probably one of those people I wish I was more like, I love sarcasm, I love how some folks can just pop off with something smart ass and no one gets offended but its true and funny at the same time

BTW~ I CANT TELL YOU HOW EXCITED IAM for you to receive your cards, holy moses, I shoulda bought a ticket to Mexico

Oh man, i've been missing out on all this great commentary! XD
We should start a bitch club, you guys ;)
I've lived in the bible belt my whole life and my "attitude", propensity for cursing, and inability to put up with bullshit have earned me my fair shair of dirty looks and glib comments lol

I've been brainwashed into being Miss Nicey to people who I don't know/don't understand me... but beware if others really get to know me (or I knock a few back). That's when my inner bitch comes out and I say it like it is with my own commentary.

I know I'm misunderstood and some days I just don't care. I AM ME. Rawr! XD

I, too, tend to get taken the wrong way. My sense of humor has been known to offend people... either that or I make people cry, usually unintentionally.kynara oh, that's so me tooo, wonder if we'd be trouble together:err:

LOL I'd feel sorry for the person who'd have to put up with both of us at once!

... :idea: heeeyy... I have an ex-mother in law we could pay a visit to... LOL :cool: mwahahaha

Back
Top Bottom