HandDrawn/HandPainted Column A and Columm B atc swap ~ March 17

YEAY!!!!!!!!!! I got my returns today!! Thanks to Mrs Alderman for her steampunk squirrrel, Flying phoenix for her Kawaii-tini and Walnut47 for her Zombie Penguin!!!!! and Big huge thanks to Oddy the super hostess!!!!

Can I join the "get taken the wrong way" club?

It's like when someone mistakes something I say...it goes from like 0-60 in nanoseconds. And I find myself being yelled at for things I did NOT say or intend.

I know it's hard to read intention in person, much less in text... but I honestly type stuff out (knowing it can be misread) and read it over...and over...and over... and try to ensure that there's nothing remotely inflammatory or "gray" in its meaning.

I even have the hubs proofread, but every now and again- you'd think I was Hitler the way people react.

Sheesh!

(Also, can't wait for returns. Supremely fun swap to do!)

what happened here?!? Gone for a week, and the swap turned into the interwebby bitch appreciation club. *grins*
I hope you still accept members.. ? :P

Can't wait for returns!

...(my old boss used to put the people he didn't like in my area under me so they'd end up quitting...LOL)

My people didn't quit...they finally got it (after 15 years of listening to me 'passionately communicate'): I say it like it is because I refuse to walk on egg shells!
If I can't say it, I don't say it at all! (hence my signature quote) hee hee

Last edited:
My cards arrived in record time!!! :D
Thank you Oddy for a hella fun swap & also Vantezy, Poonwugget & Amylia Jones for your awesome cards!!! I've been handing out reps--but Amylia-Dear I can't find you in all these pages of chatter--holler out & I'll give ya some Rep love! :yes:

Mine have landed in the still-frozen wasteland of Northern Michigan this afternoon!

Thanks to Kynara, Angelmuz, Mariloupatch, Pastabunny (Aka NoodleRabbit88), Artrageous, and Beverly for your fabulous cards!

A huge holla out to our FANTASTIC Hostess, Oddy! You outdid yourself! <3

i'll send some sun your way FlyingPhoenix, its gorgeous here today, glad you like your goodies, this was such a cool swap, the art and imagination was off the hook

Received awesome cards from Helene, miss, Artrageous, Walnut47, Kretakim and TF Balding today!! Thanks oddbreed, this was an awesome swap with a super fun theme! :)

Fabulous Happy Mail arrived today! I was so excited to see the fabulous creations from all. Thank you Odd for letting me play and thank you to: Odd, Kosmogirl, Vanessa, heather, walnut47, and Laurie.
I hope all participants enjoy the unique creative minds. Thank you!

I got mine too!!!! Fabulous loot from Kynara, DrakeZZice and NatashaMay...Love them all! Thank you Odd for a super fun swap! Off to give reps and rocks...:wubclub:

Received my cards today! A bunch of awesome from all you amazing people! Thanks to Flying Phoenix, Vanetzy, Gaialuv, and Oddy for an amazing swap and a great bonus card! ^______^

Of to give rep and such!

Fun loving cards greeted me today from DebbaPeot, Purple Pencil, and Vanessa Vanderheyden. Also a big shout out to Oddy for a fantastic swap, and can't wait for the next one!

Back
Top Bottom