Time Keepers (Open Media) ~ Due May 9, 2018

These are great, BluSkyHare! I know everyone will want Alice, including me!

yes, Nanvan that is one awewsome card bluskyhare made.

Blueskyhare, You did Wonders with that Alice card, I loved all the to fun touches you added. I dont collect Alice cards so I would hate to steal that from someone that might really really want it, even the host, but I would be remiss to not praise your talent on that card.

Oh, and I also so love the one above it. Super creative use of legs and wings

Here are my cards for the swap. I'm hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow.

Your cards are gorgeous even before you click on them to have a closer look. The one you called navigating time caught my eye the most. I think because of the size of the female. I do have to also note Nanvan, that your time keepers are quiet elegant, not a quirky timekeeper among them. I have decided What my time keeper will look like.

Thanks, CQ! Queen of Tea Time was the first one I made actually. So glad I had some English Tea Time teabags around. I think she looks SO imperious in that drawing that I had to put a crown on her. :)

MichelleMC and Ali - your wonderful cards have arrived safe and sound!

MichelleMC - lovely range of unique ideas for time keepers!

Ali - your time embellishments are gorgeous! And you (I) got super duper lucky - your envelope arrived completed open (ripped) on one side but everything inside was intact (cards, stamps, note, ephemera)!!! Thank you for all the fabulous ephemera, I get the impression that all the pieces made it all the way through. Thanks so much!

Ah, I'm so sorry the envelope was torn!!! It does sound like everything inside made it safely luckily enough... thanks so much for letting me know they made it (even if it wasn't pretty) :)

Now that I have my tax job completed I can play without feeling guilty!! Have stuff ready, just need to put it together in an arty fashion! Love all the cards I have seen so far! Very nice!

Bishopsmate & Dithespy - your wonderful cards have arrived & they look awesome! :D

Time Keepers - please note that you have 2 more solid weekends until your mail date so that cards arrive on time. The good news is that half of you have already sent in your cards and they all look AMAZING! Can't wait to see the rest of our time keepers coming through! :D

I'll try to get mine in the mail by the end of the week - I haven't had the time to finish them all yet (I'm definitely not a very good timekeeper ;) ) but I'll be hoping they arrive on time ^^

Mail call! More Beautiful cards have landed!

Nanvan & Tasha - yours have made it safe & sound and they look fabulous!

Mine are in the mail now =) I hope they will arrive on time and in good shape ^^

1. Magical Times
The clock moves (you can use the scalloped bit to turn it around, but you have to hold the normal circle lightly, as it sometimes moves around with the scalloped bit ^^) and the clock hands? also move around. I know the split pen isn't in the middle, I slightly miscalculated and couldn't put the split pen in the middle because of the hexagon window... It would break if I put it too close) but I hope that whoever gets it won't mind :s (I didn't want to take the risk of it breaking, even now it's pretty close to it)
View attachment 194516 View attachment 194517 View attachment 194518 View attachment 194519
2. Fairy of Dreams
View attachment 194520

Aiandoragon - your cards are so precious! What a great idea to have a little window on your clock for 'magic' to appear. They are each one adorable. And you outdid yourself making even more cuties, nice work!

JenUrebel - omg, I also misplaced/lost a card one and was going nuts looking for it. What a relief you found it! I know how it feels to feel like it's lost forever!

Back
Top Bottom