Time Keepers (Open Media) ~ Due May 9, 2018

Aiandoragon - your cards are so precious! What a great idea to have a little window on your clock for 'magic' to appear. They are each one adorable. And you outdid yourself making even more cuties, nice work!

Sweet cards, Aiandoragon!

Thank you guys :) @Bluevioletz thank you, I was lucky to have such tiny stamps as well ^^ I believe I got inspired by the clock of Prague - even though the windows are above that clock ;) My parents visited it once and they bought me a keychain which I was thinking of when starting this... When I was smaller we made something similar as well... Though I didn't think of that up until now ^^

So my last three, I hesitate on the kitten card because it is very similar to the other kitten card. I hesitate on the hummingbird cause I wonder if it is a good time keeper. The vintage man, has some gems that are bumpy, but the card needed the gems for sure. I will think about it tonight and decide in the morning. I coated the cards with a sealer after the photos so they have to dry anyway.

Love them all, CQ5! I love the first cat card - love postage stamps, as you know...of the last 3, I really love the colour of the hummingbird, but am drawn to the last card especially. Great set!

Thanks Nanvan, You are always so encouraging.

I do have the hosts address saved. These will get mailed tomorrow. I did decide to post the dad one to my gallery because the gems are bumpy, and I thought I will send the Hummingbird, and I posted the second cat time keeper to my gallery.

Fabulous cards CastleQueen5! I thought it was brilliant how you found that stamp with the clock inside. I have seen that stamp a million times and had forgotten it so that was especially funny because I forgot I even had it. I really like how you layered the design with those clocks. Looks like they are embossed which always makes it fun to touch.

Fabulous cards CastleQueen5! I thought it was brilliant how you found that stamp with the clock inside. I have seen that stamp a million times and had forgotten it so that was especially funny because I forgot I even had it. I really like how you layered the design with those clocks. Looks like they are embossed which always makes it fun to touch.

Thanks for the kind words, the bigger clocks were made with an embossing folder. The smaller ones I bought in a kit, and was excited to use them. I love the postage stamps with the clocks. I tend to run out of them. I will put them on my May wishlist in swapbot group just for granting wishes to build up my stash.

Amazing cards, Prex79 - I love them all! Wonderful backgrounds and the illustrations go so well with the text. I think the last one is my favourite because I love what it says. All are fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom