Build a House With ATC's - Due August 31

Oh my mrubyjean! I’ve been admiring this all day! What a great idea!!! Love the porthole window with the gulls and the spiral stairs! The lighthouse top WITH light and railing is so calming... isn’t that odd... but it is. Like a day at the beach!! Love the brickwork too! Is that the shredded wheat character looking out the upstairs window? Love the rainbows on the windows... the book titles, all those details!! Just lovely!!! Wow!

Thanks, CICi, nanvan and Marie!
(Shredded wheat character? Um, no...just my primitive drawing skills, I guess...it's a fish picture over a fireplace.)

Mea culpa!!

Sooo sorry!!!! The image won’t blow up clearly on my iPhone,so it’s blurry... and my eyes are too! I thought I saw this guy... View attachment 198318 peeping out the lower half of a window with a stained glass top!! I’ve been looking at stained glass windows most of the day...

*Blush*

Now that you explain it makes perfect sense!
I still can’t see it very well on this old phone....

What was I thinking? I’m sorry mrubyjean! A fireplace is a much better idea too...

Beautiful tsmarie! I love your library, the brickwork, and the little birds peeking in! I like the textured looking roof and chimney too, and the couple in the window. Is that door knocker 3-D? Just lovely!

Beautiful tsmarie! I love your library, the brickwork, and the little birds peeking in! I like the textured looking roof and chimney too, and the couple in the window. Is that door knocker 3-D? Just lovely!

The knocker is a metal 3-D piece.

Thanks for the kind comments!

Okay I understand about the Windows and Door, but not sure
about the Roof ?

Let's build a house with ATCs! This swap is for three window cards, one door card, and one roof card PAIR

So a Roof is made of a pair of cut cards or ?

Roadbike831 that’s exactly right ! Roof can be one large card or two atandard ones.. like you did. :-)

Back
Top Bottom