Build a House With ATC's - Due August 31

Mail Call: aaeshelman, your tiny house is safely here and settled into our neighborhood. :-) I really like how you did the shingles on your roof, and the tiny window box full of flowers is so sweet! I love finding new things to admire close up! :)

Cute roadbike831! I love the people in the windows. Gives the house so much life! I’ll be watching for them to arrive!!

Mail call: mrubyjean your gorgeous lighthouse is safely here. I’m still being amazed by all the details, like the walls of brick and stone, the book titles and rainbow rugs, the porthole window and the lighthouse bulb and rails. So fun to explore. :-) Off to start your Open House!

Last edited:
Smart girl!!! How exciting! This will be the biggest package I’ve ever gotten! Is it the most you’ve ever mailed at once?

Mail call: Tsmarie, your awesome house is here! Love it!! Thanks for the extra postage and hostie entire roof!! Open house!!!

Love them CQ, especially love the purple Victorian roof! I may have to do a lottery style blind draw on the lady by the window. I think everyone wants that one!! I’m racing the clock to finish my frat house before the deadline! Can’t believe this swap flew by so fast!

Back
Top Bottom