Chinese New Year - Year of the PIG, Due January 25, 2019

oh dear.
I was thinking about keeping the black-faced porker on the ornament -- We raised one very similar to her years ago.
And the piggy on the lattice background is FAB.

But now I want your very last one -- grumpy? -- angry -- snarky? -- Adorable!
I will let you know when they arrive.

Last edited:
Cards received from Donnacr.
Awesome variety. FAB cards.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Cards received from WolfMoon and silky1150.
Lovely assortment both of you.

Last edited:
Just over over two weeks until these cards are due IN MY HANDS.
Don't wait too long to create and mail.

My engineer has cancelled tomorrow - surprise, surprise! - so I shall spend most of the day looking for my Chinese embells etc that were buried when I had to make access to the boiler, which is in my craftroom. All good fun round here!! lol

Try to put what you find in a spot where you can find it again.....
I usually put my stuff in a SAFE PLACE and can't find it until I need it NEXT YEAR:unsure:

Ah! Well! You see I know where it is.....on my desk, underneath all the boxes stacked up so the engineer can get to the boiler!!!
We have had to completely strip one side of the room so new pipes could be laid....but he needs to come back in to finish the job. I shall rearrange boxes (and sort some) tomorrow then sit and make my ATCs.

Suzi, your piggies just arrived.
LOVE the assortment and the CNY postage stamps.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
My cards went into the post today, hope they arrive safely.
02 Chinese New year.jpg

The bases are cut from a Supermarket Chinese Meal box we had, the outside design was so oriental I just had to cut some cards from it. I added colour misting, stamping and fussy cut images from my files to the front. The coins were bought from a shop in North Wales! Such a lovely selection of items from China and the lady behind the counter was so helpful, may have to go back to that seaside town again!!!

My cards went into the post today, hope they arrive safely.
View attachment 202598

The bases are cut from a Supermarket Chinese Meal box we had, the outside design was so oriental I just had to cut some cards from it. I added colour misting, stamping and fussy cut images from my files to the front. The coins were bought from a shop in North Wales! Such a lovely selection of items from China and the lady behind the counter was so helpful, may have to go back to that seaside town again!!!

LOVE, LOVE your cards!
Wonderful meal box backgrounds!
Cool coins.
FAB Fortune Cookie Strips.

WOW, it does indeed sound like you need to make another trip to that seaside town again.
Thanks for posting such FAB inspiration.
I will let you know when your cards arrive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom