The Potentially Offensive Swap, Due October 27

I received my offensive cards today! Everyone truly outdid themselves!

I received: Messmaker's "Suck Myself", Baleau's "So many sailors, so little time",
Addicted2shopping's "Not Proper", Annmic's "Holy Shit", Sashibala's "Fuck", and Katilady's "Bush." Thanks to KatieV for hosting one the more fun swaps at Atcsforall! Off to leave iTrader and reps.

Thanks for the great hosting!
I was lucky to receive "Saint Peter" card by ?Annmic?, "Smokin' Peter" card from Patti Welsh (definetly Peters are being attracted to me too!), andGiclee card from Eric. Thanks for all, off to leave rep points and I-trader!

I can't find Eric Cannon - does anybody knows what is his ID? there is only Eric23, but doesn't seem to match. I can't leave rep points as of now. Thanks

I would so love to host the next one, but being it my first swap to host I'm only allowed to have 12 players ... and for such an awesome swap .... that is no good!

I got superb cards from Messmaker, Malicea10, OrganicMama, Morningstar, Slrandom, and Amyfaerie. All great cards!

hooray! my offensive mail has arrived! i received isisjean's "No, My Dears", Art4mysanity's "Cocksucker", and terryart's "Offensive #3"

my boyfriend cracked up when he saw these!

I had some wonderful cards arrive today .... yahoo, wahoo .... thanks to Malicea10, rockstargirl and morningstar ... excellent!!! LOL LOL

Not me, not any more! :D Wonderfully offensive cards have arrived from annmic, Baleau, and Cheeka.

Thanks you guys! You've made my day just a little more offensive and special! :cool:

Thinking... I still have to get started hosting... but if I make my first swap ever the "Offensive Swap Round 2", what kind of reputation will that earn me?!?!

Yeah, I know, wrong swap to be scrupulous in... LOL... just wondering because I haven't heard anybody offer to host round 2 yet... Will continue thinking for a bit... Off to leave iTrader and reps.

Okay, I think that is all of the returns received!! If I don't hear anything from anyone that's waiting, I'll ask that this swap get archived tomorrow.

We had 27 people send in cards, I've gotten 17 iTrader ratings, so it seems like all the cards are probably home (around half of players usually leave iTraders I think). But Let's wait a couple more days just in case.

Back
Top Bottom