The Potentially Offensive Swap, Due October 27

no, it's just what they call them on darker skinned women. i'm a pale irishwoman, so i'm not sure what mine would be...

i have a roomie that refers to bacon as "the candybar of meats".

i try really hard not to confuse my train of thought when i hear that word.

I am darker skinded and if anybody tried to call mine roast beef, they would get a big fat knuckle sammich! I'd tell amyfaerie and she'd do it!

Bacon is the candybar of meat! You know you can buy chococlate covered bacon! I have not tried it but I like peanut butter and bacon sammiches!

Oh Yeah ... peanut butter and bacon sammiches rule like nobody's bidness!!!:jiggy:

OK, now that is REALLY offensive. Especially for me. Being the chocolate lover and occasionally seafood-eating vegetarian that I am. :biglaugh:

The roast beef sandwich thing is even more offensive!! Used to love it when I was little (and still ate meat), and anyway I can't imagine that anyone's labia look like roast beef. :P

Last edited:
I hope everyone's cards arrive in time cause I'd hate for anyone to miss out on getting one of the awesome cards I've seen posted to this site !! :unsure:

I need a special book! I need more offensive cards, too!

What makes me wonder about my friends, is most of them - okay all - did not think the offensive cards were funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Glad I have y'all or life sure would be dull!

Yup Yup!! This swap was such a hoot! I am just dying to see what comes in my mail box from this. (so is hubby!):biglaugh:

I have been suffering terribly from offensive laughter withdrawl. :cry: I would love to participate in another offensive or one on one swap. It has been so much fun to check in on this site. I also learned ALOT!!

thanks everyone!!

Cards in today from NatashaFatale and avidstampcarver! :D That leaves only two sets out -- they've not been on this thread for a while, so I'm not expecting cards from them. I'll go ahead and start swapping. I'll let you know when I've posted the returns!

HURRAY!!! :cool:

Hey, mine really DID hurry over. So glad they didn't hold everything up.

Back
Top Bottom