“I Need Some Vitamin Sea…. and the Beach” | HandDrawn/HandPainted | due September 8th

On the top right hand corner of most any page you can see and push the word ‘settings’. Reputation received (you rocks) are the third section down, after notepad and thread subscriptions.
;)

Last edited:
Cards received! Thanks for a very enjoyable swap. This is my first swap since returned to the site after a long absence.
Reps and iTrader have been given.

Beautiful cards received from Jezebelle, miss, Leonarda Da Artsi

Aifrati you did a great job for your 2nd swap Thank you!

There was some GORGEOUS art submitted for this swap. Wowzers!!

Last edited:
Received my beautiful cards from wildholly, jo.on.the.go and BekahStargazing.

Ada, thank you for hosting the swap and for the sea horse!

Hello! I am trying to give You rock for jo.on.the.go but I am getting the message below. I am not sure about what to do. Help please!

--> You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jo.on.the.go again.

I have already spread reputation around but the message still pops up.

Vidas, I think you need to spread for 6-7 other people before you can give it again to jo.on.the.go. You can look at your Settings page for Reputation Given to see how many more You Rock's you would need to give out before you can give to her again. Hope this helps.

I'm so glad everyone is getting their cards and liking them. Almost half have gotten them already and we haven't even reached the original deadline. :laugh: We did have gorgeous art submitted in this swap!!

Yes, it helped! I did not know that's how it works. Thank you!

I’m glad it helped. I didn’t know that either until someone mentioned on a forum. That’s where I got the 6-7 number from, but I was looking in my Reputations Given just now to see how low I have gone between the same person, and it looks like 5. So not even that many, apparently.

I received my returns from bendoodle, Blastie, and piggles, thank you all for your art!
Thank you, Aifrati, for hosting this wonderful and rewarding swap, and for the gorgeous print you included!
Rocks have been thrown.

Last edited:
My beautiful returns came today. Thank you to Aifrati, dina54 and jezebelle for the awesome cards, and to Aifrati for hosting another fun swap!

Just picked up our mail after 10 days in So. Calif. during a most horrible heatwave. My fabulous returns were there! Thanks going to wildholly, BekahStargazing, and LeonardaDaArtsi for beautiful art, and to our terrific hostess, Aifrati. Off to leave You Rocks and iTrader.

This is the first time that I have been in a swap and received feedback on every one of my cards. Thank you all! This was a such a great group, from the engagement, to the art, and now this. I hope I get to be in a swap with all of you again.

Thanks for hosting this swap Aifrati. This was such a good theme, and now that the summer days are winding down, cards of the beach make me want to return to the beach again.

And I want to thank each of the artists whose cards I received. They are all so beach-y

vidas - Ocean
Seascape131 - Seascape 1
bendoodle - Lifeguard Tower 2C

Let's all beach again next summer!

Hooray!! My cards have arrived and what a beautiful set they are.

Big thank you to Aifrati for organising us all and hugs to the makers of the my returns

Dina 54 Starfish
Jo.on.the.go Piping Plover
Aifrati. shell crabby

Back
Top Bottom