“I Need Some Vitamin Sea…. and the Beach” | HandDrawn/HandPainted | due September 8th

Mail call… flashviv and vidas, your beautiful cards arrived!

(I’ll be editing the participant list later today. For some reason I have difficulties editing the format from this iPad.)

Awesome cards, BekahStargazing! Thanks for sharing!

dina54, Great! I’ll keep an eye for your beauties!

Only three more sets to arrive and all have indicated to be on their way or soon to be on their way. Looking forward to swapping the awesomeness of cards that have been submitted for this swap. I am truly amazed by the art submitted and the talented artists that have participated. Thank you all for playing!

If not too late, I would like to sign up for this swap, please! I've been working hard to complete my cards and are ready to send Monday. This theme was just irresistible to me. Making these cards really makes me miss the beach! Was my childhood, especially over the summer, so many days boogie boarding all day. I need some Vitamin Sea!!!

Here are my cards:
1_VitaminSeaBeach_LG5C.jpeg
1_VitaminSeaBeach_LG2C.jpeg
1_VitaminSeaBeach_LG31.jpeg
1_VitaminSeaBeach_LG4.jpeg

Oh wow, what a surprise to have two almost “last minute” additions to the swap!
Yes Bluevioletz. Welcome! We’ve been hoping you could join us;). Glad you could make it!

You Rock links…

Hello everyone. I will be including links for reputation points/you rocks here as the first post is not allowing me to include any more of them. I’ll be putting a link to this post in that first post, if it let me. Apparently I’ve exceeded the number of characters allowed in the html code it generates, with all the formatting.

Players |
Received.

1. jo.on.the.go You Rock!
2. Ancient PlanterYou Rock!
3. …withdrawn…
4. …withdrawn…
5. Seascape131 You Rock!
6. JustJayne You Rock!
7. Periwinlkle You Rock!
8. piggles You Rock!
9. LeonardaDaArtsi You Rock!
10. Terri F You Rock!
11. LadyDoor You Rock!
12. wildholly You Rock!
13. Vidas You Rock!
14. flashviv You Rock!
15. jezebelle You Rock!
16. BekahStargazingYou Rock!
17. miss You Rock!
18. Blastie You Rock!
19. dina54 You Rock!
20.bendoodleYou Rock!
21. BlueVioletzYou Rock!

Last edited:
Mail call! Bendoodle, BlueVioletz, and BekahStargazing, your cards have arrived. And with that the swap is complete! :jiggy:Moving to active.

I will be swapping these during the weekend. Thank you all for playing! We had an amazing mix of wonderful art submitted and the frequent and constant engagement made it even more fun. I hope you all love your returns!

Thanks flashviv!

Cards are swapped and on their way. Took them to the post office this afternoon. I'm off of work today and spent most of the morning and some of the afternoon swapping and getting them ready to mail. Thank you all for playing and sharing your cards in the forum. The sharing of your wonderful art in the forum attracted more wonderful art each time! I hope you all love your returns!

Silly question: how do I access the "You Rock" comments I receive?
Addendum: I get a notification, I can open the "You Rock " comment, but are they saved somewhere? I can't figure out how to get back to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom