“I Need Some Vitamin Sea…. and the Beach” | HandDrawn/HandPainted | due September 8th

I finally have mine finished, though I hesitate to post them after seeing such gorgeous art already painted for the swap. Oh well... here are my humble contributions, all based on photos I've taken at different beaches.

View attachment 233742 Fishing in Newport RI before the storm

View attachment 233743 Cairns at Glass Beach, Port Townsend WA

View attachment 233744 Beachcombing, York ME

View attachment 233745 Hendry's (aka Henry's to the locals) Beach, Santa Barbara CA - this is one of the 2 beaches I grew up on, the other being Goleta Beach.

I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow to get mine in the mail. I think I broke, or badly bruised, my tailbone today, however, so I don't know how I'll do driving. Might have to ask my husband to go for me.

Love your card Ancient Planter. Particularly that there are people in them ejoying different beach activities. Broken tailbone? :eek: Oh no! Hope it isn’t actually broken and that it heals quickly. Take care! there is plenty of time to send out the cards.

Get well AP! I love all of your cards. Fishing in Newport, RI? I'm curious, did you? I am originally from that area...and would go out fishing with my dad for stripped Bass. LOL
And York, Maine is a really fun place too...I love the old arcade building on the beach there.
Your cards bring me some really fond memories.

These are my other two. (Tweaked some of the colors on the seagull, bc the scanner was blind to them.) I'll get the set into tomorrow's mail. Edit: Just mailed them.

2022 07 27 Ghost Crab oH10, pH20, mH-20 25%.jpg 2022 07 28 Seagull rH15L5, yH20S2, aL-4, red on beak 25%.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom