2nd Annual Christmas Zentangle Swap - Due January 12, 2013

Heymaggie - your gorgeous zens have arrived! Thanks so much for the hostess card and money for postage.

Amapola your lovely zens arrived today! Thanks so much for the hostess card and the money for postage!

Ibus and Aznfg - your lovely cards arrived today. Thank you both for the hostess card and postage.

My cards would have gone out last week but I've had a cold since the new year. Either my husband will mail them tonight or I'll just shove a lot of postage on the envelope and drop in mailbox. Eitehr way: tonight.

I have my cards started but I regret to say that I will have to withdraw. Maybe next time. Not enough time to put into the effort they deserve for you. All cards are looking fabulous. Great job everyone!

Whee, We are getting close now.... (Happy dance Happy dance....) all sorts of awesome zens in the mix, and I for one can't wait to see what is going to arrive! :)

Artwhims - your gorgeous cards arrived today! Thanks so much for the hostess card and the money for postage.

Thanks for letting me know Dragonfly15. Yes this weekend I hope to swap all the cards. Our postage goes up on Mondy so would like to mail them asap. (I also have to start report cards this weekend as well!)

Most of the cards have been swappd now and mailed. I will have a few more nest week and they will be sent out by next weekend. Hope you love them as much as I have.
Thank you all for participating!

ScrapPea and Nightwind your lovely cards arrived. I will wait till Friday for the last 3 - and then swap out. I had wanted to get as many as I could out this past weekend and I was able to do that.
Thanks ScrapPea for the hostess card and stamps. thanks Nightwind for the stamp.

Sometimes the mail can be so conbtrary.
The last 2 sets arrived today.
Wonderful cards arrived today from Blue Eyes (thanks so much for the hostess card and stamps) and from Aschaum (thanks for the hostess card).
The last of the cards will be swapped asap.
Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom