4 Seasons APC Swap- Fall Foods & Drinks. Due November 3, 2022

Mailed …quick CARDS, PIC IS IN MY GALLERY (not sure why I can’t add photo to threads)
Hope everyone likes them …pumpkin spice drink, hot coco, caramel apples, & another pumpkin spice with pumpkin donuts, plus a little fall gnome on each card.

Karr3ll, I copied the link under the details

I took off IMG so you can see what I copied. Then I removed the word small and added large so we can see the details.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/29582/small/1_E445FDE4-E019-4AFE-A9F2-CD27FF59872A.jpeg[/IMG]

1_E445FDE4-E019-4AFE-A9F2-CD27FF59872A.jpeg

unfortunately, i got my dates mixed up and although i have my cards done, they obviously will not make it to you by the due date. I'm sorry. I will need to withdraw.

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry you missed this one!

I swapped out the cards this morning, and also dropped them off in the mail this afternoon! Thanks to all who participated, the cards were great! I hope that everyone loves their returns!

The newest swap, Kings/ Fall Trees and Leaves is currently posted in the Open Swap area. I hope that everyone will join in again!

Wonderful returns received from beckster, JavaZarf, Asher and CastleQueen5. Thanks for hosting, Suzi. Off to leave iTrader/rep...

Back
Top Bottom