A 2nd Chance at love, remodeling gallery cards DUE June 4th, 2019

This one from my gallery will be remodeled
1_2_blooms_.JPG

1_remodeled_2_blooms_2_fly.JPG

Last edited:
Card 4, was made for a Hunt challenge art a thon. You need to do something about historical buildings. This is just a lame card ,it has very little appeal or meaning to other. So I pulled off the museum stamp. Gessoed over the rest, and spray mist painted it.

1_Museum_2.JPG

1_remodeled_To_FLY.JPG

Last edited:
Wow heather! You’ve been busy! I don’t see the white cameo lady... old eyes? The florals are intriguing.... I need to look cloooosely....

Haha!!! You have made quite a difference!!! I think my favorite is how you made a pocket out of the butterfly stamp on card 4. They all look like completely different cards!!! I really love the stitched edges you put on all of them. Well done!

I received my swap envelope today, but it was completely sealed and missing the return cards. I emailed you about it.

Sealed? I missed that part. Sealed and empty. How odd. I will just mail you 3 of mine.

My husband bought envelopes with windows. and I have been using them up. They work well. You just need to cover the window.

After closer inspection it looked like they craftily lifted up the edge to get it to release it's weak seal. Mrs.Alderman had a similar problem but only part of her's was open. Might be better to use tape on the envelopes and report your post office since they seem to be having issues on their side of things.

yes the corner had been pulled up on one side like they were trying to get in but gave up or noticed it was art since the thing in the window was for home equity. people are terrible when they think money or scam-able items are inside. junkmail that looks important I always shred and put into my kitty litter scoopings so if they want to scam they have to dig through it

My cards are here and I really like every one of them!! Thank you all!! Great idea for a swap Heather. You’re good at coming up with new ideas! Off to leave rep. :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom