A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, Open Media ATC Swap, Due Nov. 25

Here is my last card for the swap, obviously it is "Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes".

I like the whole phrase about girls in white dress with blue satin sashes. I have liked those cards posted so far with that theme. I just didnt make it work on any of my cards, and that was sad for me. But great job those who did that, and who also did winter into spring.

Thank you! Now you made me curious. I think I might tally up the most illustrated phrases, might be interesting.

Anyone thinking about joining this swap, you have until Tuesday the 19th to sign up, then get the cards in the mail in order to reach me by the 27th. It’s a bit of a tight time frame now, but it’s certainly doable. Come join us!

They are wonderful cards, Jen, and I’m sure they will be forwarded to me in plenty of time. I can’t wait to let you know when they are here in my hands.

I have to withdraw, my CFS is getting in the way of being able to do anything other than rest. I was so excited and tried so hard to participate in my first ATC swap. Everyone's cards look great and I hope to try again some other swap. Thanks to Cici for hosting and answering my questions.

I’m sorry you have to withdraw, Juanita, but more sorry that you have to deal with this health issue. I will withdraw your name and hope you start to feel better.

Niseyg123, your cards have arrived! I do appreciate the extra.

Even though this is the due date, I would like to wait a couple days to see if Jen’s cards arrive. The post office should be forwarding them to my correct address, and I really thought they would arrive by now. So I will be swapping out in a few days (promise I won’t wait too long), and will be sure to post here on the thread when returns are sent out.

Well, can you guess which phrase the most players chose to illustrate? ....Drum roll.... “Whiskers on Kittens”! Seven players chose that one. The next popular ones were “Raindrops on Roses”, “Warm Woolen Mittens”, and “Brown Paper Packages”, with five each.

Well, Jen’s cards were returned to her by the postal service, and we both agreed that there really isn’t a guarantee of enough time for her to re-send them. So I will be swapping out soon, and returns should be in the mail the day after Thanksgiving.

Just reporting in to say that all cards have been swapped out and are waiting in their envelopes to be put into the mail on Friday. I am pleased, and a little surprised, to tell you that every player got three different phrases in their returns. When those returns are received, please remember to leave “you rocks” to the other players and iTrader for your host. Keep safe from the forecasted storms, and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Back
Top Bottom