A good SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE Swap, Due April 3rd

I might or might not join because I can't make up my mind yet. and if I was to join and only me joins. Would it mean I get my own cards back in which case I might as well just make some cards and keep them myself. oooo my brain is hurting thinking about this...should I or shouldnt I??

Holy COW Batman... Oh, I mean, I'm 43 and married, but seriously, if HE showed up at my door, my hubby might get an urgent call and have to leave..HA HA.. Oh wait, you're his mama and don't wan't to know that, I bet...

He's a looker for sure. :swoon:

Oh my, a lot of chatter about .... well not sure what about. I may just be interested, but then if I don't do anything, nobody will know I didn't complete my committment. Then again the dog could have eaten my trade or I could misplace them in my work area and no one would be missing anything but me! Will have to see where the mood takes me.

Whoa! Hello! Just when I thought Boatbird faked me into coming to this thread with talk about a photo of Dar's son in our 1000 yaps thread I saw the photo! Woo hoo!

I was thinking BB faked me out so I'm not going to play - but now maybe I will!

OMG Dar, I'm in love :cute: he sounds so nice- so much in common with me- I'm a cook working in a 5 star resort and a fellow geek/ nerd.

Was there a mention this was a swap thread or a drool over your son thread?

Yeah, Dar, post that photo in the lounge as the first post in a thread called "drool" or something so we can find it easier!

Is this a swap...or an online dating forum...I may be in for one or the other, allthough I can't say for which! Either way I'd be happy!:yes:

Last edited:
1 art lady....man~o~man....there just seems to be a huge amount of this type artist here....but I'm glad you were able to give us your name and stand up and be noticed....that's the first step in your recovery....keep coming!LOL!!!

hayward....you would have to do your very best to convince him you are a sincer gal...he tells me, "how can someone say they love you when they don't even know me?" and, he's a one woman guy....not a player at all....but good luck! LOL!!

Joss....when did age make a difference when it come to matters of the heart?...for guys it's more about the attraction...soooo...there ya go!

bastcrystal...no, not really....if they do get here I'll invite them in as a good momma should, I'll give 'em the 3rd`...and make them hand over 3 atc's! LOL!!!

Octoberlee....don't be scared honey....I'm not trying to get rid of my son....but....I'm not tring to keep him either!

Tlouey....be honest....what cha' loving....this swap challenge? can't be the eye~candy could it? ROFL!

Gerry....I'm playing....we should swap....that is if you make up your mind! TeeHee!!

yankeehandy...you could make your cards and then not send them if you wanted to...I'm just trying to give everyone a good excuse to play art! LOL!

boatbird....It might be a swap....or maybe not a swap....and I'm sure not putting my kid up for sale....so maybe it's just what's making us all smile and have fun for awhile....BTW....what's your phone # ROFL!!!!....we need YOUR picture!!!

jensaz ...trick question....are you playing? Oh...son and I share a lot...close friends we are now that he's all grown up....so kewl too!

alanabannana ....I'll know something if you PM me for my addy....or....you could be real slick and get it from someone else....I like surprises!

KatiV....that would be a shame if they did stalk (he lives with hubby and me)....his momma is a retiree from law enforcement and has a gun...or two....Mother Bear..hummmm.....ROFL!!!

nancyjb...maybe it's more like a lure...if it's working it was by sheer accident....tlannea asked and I delivered....ROFL!!!

Ms Bunni ..".Is this a swap...or an online dating forum...I may be in for one or the other, although I can't say for which! Either way I'd be happy!" Fickle aren't we....just like an artist....HAHA!!

oh Dar, I was possibly attracted to this one just from the first post....but then as I read through and saw your incredibly attractive son...well, need I say more?? :notworthy: I think not since its already been said; and no way you can have a 37 yr old son!!.....don't have any idea if I'll play or not, but will for sure follow the thread cuz its too much fun! just like all your swaps.

all these voices in my head cant neither confirm or deny

QUOTE - jensaz ...trick question....are you playing? Oh...son and I share a lot...close friends we are now that he's all grown up....so kewl too!

ArteDar - I might be "playing", or I might not... I might be talking about ATC's or I might be talking about something else...;)

Ok, I decided, but I won't tell 'cause I might change my mind. Unless Dar thinks her son might be interested in a 68-year-old married woman. Then I'll tell.

Here is my photo as requested!!!! This was taken at work the night of the staff Christmas party (12th January at the Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills)

Reactions: jaw
Back
Top Bottom