Abstract Torn Paper-Due April 29

Christmasbunnie, your cards arrived. I wrote you user name on your ATCs. Otherwise, people will not know who to give you rock points to.

I had a big block of free time, so I swapped out the cards. Some are going out today.

I have a big stack of returns. I will mail half tomorrow and half the next day. I gave out all the iTrader points.

Remember to give you rock points to the artists from whom you received cards and iTrader for me.

I had taken a long break from hosting so it has been great that so many signed up for this swap.

My life is changing and I use hosting as a distraction. It is also fun to get such great mail often.

My husband has prostate cancer. He might get through it. He is tired much of the time. I have a lot of down time. Arting is much more productive than computer games.

Sorry to hear about your husband! I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers! I have to agree with you, arting is way more productive than computer games! I love your swaps, glad you are back hosting!

Dithespy, your cards came today! I've been looking out for them. I will send one card to jo.on.the.go. and one to An. M. Sudyka. Both of these players made 6 cards to swap and were willing to get only 5 and to wait for your cards.

I received my wonderful returns today, thank you Nancy for once again hosting this really fun swap and big thanks go out to cmcarti, Mushu, and Eluejaybird for awesome cards! Off to leave itrader and you rocks!

Wow, these turned out great! Thanks to NancyL for hosting and also I got one of her wonderful cards, as well as Blueangel and ChristmasBunny.

I received my cards. Thanks so much for hosting NancyL. And thanks to these artists who were able to make great compositions out of otrn paer: cmcarli, SMikell, Haagmm, Blanco Lobo, and BluSkyHare.. What a fun swap. I would enjoy doing more torn paper art.

Believe it or not, my returns have arrived in France in no time! Thank you An. M. Sudyka, jo.on.the.go and Nancy L for your wonderful work. The cards are great as a group. I love them.

A huge thank you to Nancy L for hosting and being so patient. I really appreciate it.

I wonder what detours my cards took to get to the USA...

Back
Top Bottom