Altered Playing Card (APC)-PAT, due February 21, 2014

Here are my cards for the Clubs group (my apologies for my poor scanning ability):
Angel for MoonDog17
Christmas for Spirit Soul
Butterflies for Pikkis (hostie)
Cats for CastleQueen5
Red, white, black for theweavershand

set_zps626e9518.png

I love my card! Than you!

Mine officially went in the mail on Monday. I'm hoping to have pics posted in the gallery soon, but I'm having issues with submitting to the gallery lately, so it might take me a day or so to toy with it.

Hurray...I received my reading themed cards today and I love them! Thanks to goatgirl, Marryth, catb and katelnorth...and to Pikkis for hosting a great PAT swap!

Got my returns today! Thanks to Pikkis for being a great host! (love the stamps you used on the return envie!) All members of the diamond group did a great job! Thank you.

glad to hear that the returns are starting to arrive :)! Remember to leave iTraders to all the players in your Group and me of course!

Got my returns yesterday as well (or it may have been Thursday, sometimes I lose track of the days, lol) - all the cards are really wonderful, and individual - fantastic swap, ladies, thanks. And double thanks to Pikkis for hosting.

Great to hear that Lalka and kiwicsi :)!

No sign of the cards from FlyingPhoenix today... I really hope they will turn out soon :cry:!

Good news FlyingPhoenix and the hearts-group; the last set of cards arrived today :)! The cards for the hearts-group have been packed into envelopes and they will be mailed tomorrow! Thanks for your patience!

yay!! my Spades and Clubs are here! thanks so much for hosting the fab PAT, Pikkis!

thanks so very much to Pikkis, lalka, Spirit Soul and goatgirl for the fabulous Zetti spades and to Castlequeen5, Spirit Soul, MoonDog17 and kiwicsi for the beautiful R/B/W Clubs!

ill get iTraders out to you all tonight.

Great early returns !!! Thanx to a great hostess and to talented artists for lovely heart cards!
I traders on the way.....

Still haven´t heard from two players if they´ve received their returns or not, so just pmed them and hopefully they have... I try to get this swap archived as soon as I´ve heard from them!

Back
Top Bottom