Altered Playing Card (APC)-PAT/ Round 3, due July 18 2014

Pikkis

ATC Superhero
Media
Due Date – July 18, 2014
Sign up/withdraw – None, once signed up you’re in so PLEASE be sure you want to play
Number of Cards - 4 cards for a full group 8 cards for 2 groups
Number of participants - 4 groups of 5 players

THIS SWAP IS FULL!

ALTERED PLAYING CARD (APC)-PAT/ Round 3

1_ATC1106.jpg
1_ATC1095.jpg
1_ATC1086.jpg
1_ATC1076.jpg
1_ATC1055.jpg

This swap works like a regular Pick-a-theme-swap, but instead of ATCs we´re making APCs. If you don´t know what an APC is, you´ll find more information about them here:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21811

I´ve also enclosed some APCs I´ve made to give you an idea!

To Play you must have:

~ an established positive iTrader rating of +15
~ no negatives within the last 6 months
~ no neutrals for lack of cards/communication within the last 3 months.
~ NO EXCEPTIONS so PLEASE don’t ask

If you think you want to play, but have questions PLEASE read all the instructions to see if they are answered there. If they are not go ahead and sign up with an undetermined theme to reserve your spot, then PM me and I will do my best to answer them. We can always open the spot back up if you decide not to join.

Please, please, please DO NOT over-commit yourself. Anyone who does not follow through will receive a negative iTrader from me and could receive a negative iTrader from each member of your group.

General Information:

~ This swap contains 4 groups of 5 members. Sign-ups will end when all spots are filled.
~ Pick a group, pick a theme. No more than 2 groups. Remember also to inform the numbers of the cards you want to receive. If you want the other players to contact you for this information, notify that after your name.
~ You must be willing to work on all the other themes in your group.
~ Make a card for each of the members of your group in their chosen theme.
~ Receive a card of your chosen theme in return from each member of your group.
~ Send cards you are proud of.
~ Once you sign up with a theme you can’t withdraw, as some artist start their cards immediately.
~ CARDS are to be in my hands on/before July 18. I know life can get in the way sometimes so if something comes up please contact me as soon as possible so we can work it out.
~ If you´ll find it too hard to fulfill someone´s theme, contact the player and try to sort things out with her. I´m sure she will understand and perhaps will give you another, easier theme you can work with. There may be some more challenging themes, so I just don´t want to make anyone stress about this, okay?

Mediums: This is a collaged/mixed media swap! Only poker-sized APCs (the same size as ATCs) are accepted for the swap, so if you don´t have playing cards with that size, you can´t participate! Remember to do your best pieces of art that are not based only on one element.

Guidelines:
- All APCs must be standard size (3.5" x 2.5", that´s the poker-size).
- At least the top left corner suit and number must be left visible.
- No heavy or thick embellishments, please! You can use them, but nothing bulky!
- All cards must be sent in INDIVIDUAL plastic sleeves.
- Remember to include your username, real name, group number and the receiver´s name on the back of every card. Otherwise it´s up to you what to put on the backside, but make it neat.
- Only original cards are accepted.

Mailing:
- All players must include a self-addressed envelope or an address-label (preferably self-adhesive). No bubble envelopes, please! DO NOT ATTACH THE STAMPS ON THE ENVELOPE, I CAN`T USE IT IF YOU DO!
- Notice that I don´t live in the US, so remember to write your complete address with the country as well.
- Put your username on the back of the return envelope.
- All players should include 2e-coin / 2 US-dollars or US-stamps worth the same amount for the postage.
- An extra card is hearted, of course, but not a must. If you want to make me a hostie, I´d appreciate something from my APC-wishlist, please (you can see it in my signature)!

PM me for my address, when your cards are ready to be send. And it would be nice to see your creations here, so feel free to post your cards on this thread.

Players - When you receive your cards from the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and all the other players you received cards from!

If you have any questions about this swap, feel free to contact me!

Turning red means that your cards have arrived!

Groups:
Hearts FULL!
1) Sarnie; incorporate a postage stamp as an integral part of design/subject (Player 2 - 2; Player 3 - 3; Player 4 - 4; and Player 5 - 5)
2) angelmuz; Alice in Wonderland (or Through the looking glass) (Player 1-A, Player 3-3, Player 4-4, Player 5-5)
3) catb; Oriental (PM for the number, please)
4) Elena; artist's choice (any number)
5) Allegrae; Sewing (any card)

Spades FULL!
1) Marryth; birds (Player 2 would do 8♠, Player 3 would do J♠, Player 4 would do Q♠, and Player 5 the K♠.)
2) Sarnie; incorporate a postage stamp as an integral part of design/subject (Player 1 - A; Player 3 - K; Player 4 - Q and Player 5 - J)
3) Elena; artist's choice (any number)
4) Allegrae; Breakfast (any card)
5) Nancy; a man or boy theme (only Jacks, please)

Diamonds FULL!
1) angelmuz; Alice in Wonderland (or Through the looking glass) (Player 2-4, Player 3-6, Player 4-8, Player 5-10)
2) kiwicsi; The Wild Wild West-tv series (PM for the number, please)
3) arcana; Victorian Era Witches, no modern concepts for example, no pop culture Gothic Victorian (PM for the number)
4) Karr311; Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland (any card)
5) CastleQueen5; Cats with wings or a crown ( Player 1-A, player 2-K, player 3-Q, player 4-J)

Clubs FULL!
1) Marryth; Halloween (Player 3 would do 3♣, Player 4 would do 4♣, Player 5 would do 5♣.)
2) Pikkis; Hobbit/ LOTR (PM me for the number, please)
3) kiwicsi; The Wild Wild West-tv series (PM for the number, please)
4) arcana; Vintage Alice in Wonderland (no Disney) (PM for the number)
5) Jewels; Cats with Attitude (any card)

Last edited:
I would like to join this please Pikkis - Can I have Hearts and I would like them to incorporate a postage stamp as an integral part of design/subject !
(Not very original but I am trying to make a complete set !)

Will supply numbers needed in the next few days I hope after I get returns from Marryth's swap !

Last edited:
Meeee! Can I hop into Spades & Clubs, please?

For Spades - theme of birds. (Player 2 would do 8♠, Player 3 would do J♠, Player 4 would do Q♠, and Player 5 the K♠.)

For Clubs - theme of Halloween. (Please PM me for card number.)

Is that all okay? :)

EDIT -- And for your host card, I'll be making a K♥ wingy-thingie! :wubclub:

Last edited:
Could I also add Spades please - same subject : postage stamps !

Again numbers after I get returns - thank you x

However, if I am not allowed the same subject I would like Cities of the World please !

EDIT : because I just saw Marryth's edit - I will send you a Hostess Card - Ace of Diamonds Travelling (Venice)

Last edited:
Wowsers, so many players already :)! Welcome all! I hope I´ve update the list correct, if you see any mistakes, just let me know!

And thank you for the hosties Marryth and Sarnie, I will update my wishlist :)!

I better get in myself as the groups are filling up fast... So I´ll take clubs with Hobbit/ LOTR-theme :D!

My returns from the APC Postage Stamp Swap arrived so :

Hearts : Player 2 - 2; Player 3 - 3; Player 4 - 4; and Player 5 - 5

Spades : Player 1 - A; Player 3 - K; Player 4 - Q and Player 5 - J

Thank you x

Can I update my card # request for clubs, to make it more straight-forward? Same theme, but Player 3 would do 3♣, Player 4 would do 4♣, Player 5 would do 5♣. :wubclub:

Sure Marryth, I´ve updated your wish :)!

To clarify the clubs-group; I´ll be making the ace for Marryth!

Back
Top Bottom