An Apple a Day ATC swap - Due November 1st

Just to update everyone. I am waiting on one set of cards that are in the mail. As soon as they arrive, I will be swapping so hopefully I will be mailing by the end of the week. All the cards are fantastic and Thank you everyone for participating and for all your generous extras. You were an awesome group.

suzyq - Your cards arrived safe and sound today. Love your style - Thanks for the extra card. The envelope itself is great!

I made the envelope from an old calendar that spotlighted art made by students in our school district. That calendar was the first time I made envelopes, now I do it with my old calendars all the time-so interesting to see what comes out after they are cut and folded. Glad you liked it! I thought ATC makers would appreciate them!

Yipee!! All the cards are in and let the swapping begin. On Tuesday I set them all out on the dining room table waiting for the last set. Will swap in next day or two and get them out. I may get ambitious and do tonight. My son is a driver's ed and I have an hour and 15 minutes. He is on cloud nine right now - we spent the afternoon at CT Dept of Motor Vehicles and he now has his driver's permit. Half the kids fail the test and he was very nervous. He was going to driver's ed and flashing his permit to all his buddies. Ok, enough of the proud mom bit. Will let everyone know when I mail the cards.

cards are all sorted, sealed and stamped, ready to drop off at the Post Office on my way to work today. Please let everyone know here when you get your cards so I can keep track of returns. Also don't forget iTrader for me and You Rock comments for all your lovely new cards.

Yipee - cards are starting to arrive. Hope everyone likes their returns. I tried to mix it up a bit since we had so many styles submitted.

Got my lovely returns today from HiddenTreasure, Provinca and Raven :)! Thank you for the tasty cards and thanks also to our wonderful hostess!

They're here! They're Here! Really fun cards from akunzel, peth and loubie!! And thanks to Alanabannana for such a fun and creative swap!

Off to leave rocks and iTrader points!

Thanks everybody!!:jiggy:

It looks like many returns are finding their way home. Please let me know when you receive them. I am changing the list to another color to indicate that I know you received your cards. If I've not marked someone yet, please let me know. Thanks

Received wonderful cards from Charlie brown, Miss and weAre138 today!!!!:jiggy:Thanks for this great swap! Have left itrader and rep points, Elaine i just gave you rep points so it won't let me give you any right now but I won't forget!!!

Received nice apples from Ridgerunner, Pikkis, and Provinca. Thanks to our lovely hostess for a fun swap.

Back
Top Bottom