Animal Postage Stamp ATC -- Due April 5, 2013

G

goatgirl

Inactive
Swap Due Date: April 5, 2013

Signup/withdraw date - March 29; please be sure to notify me ASAP if you need to withdraw so we can open up any spots for people who might be on a waiting list. Lack of communication will result in neutral i-trader.

Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants: 30
Medium: collage/mixed media

SWAP DIRECTIONS:
Each of your three ATCs should include a postage stamp (a real one, not a copy) with an animal on it. (I'm thinking four-footed mammals--I'll do a swap later for reptiles/sea creatures/insects). What you do with the rest of the card is up to you, but please do more than just slap on a background and a postage stamp. Have fun, and be creative with lots of layers, elements, and different mediums!

If you are able, please post images of your ATCs to the thread so we can enjoy your artwork. Also, please let me know when you put your ATCs in the mail, as this helps me keep track of things.

MAILING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Please send a self-addressed, business-sized envelope with a forever postage stamp. If you use embellishments that require your envelope to be hand-canceled because of bumpiness, extra thickness, rigidity, or extra weight, you must include an additional 20 cents PER ATC.

International participants, please send $1 (U.S.) or loose U.S. postage ($1.10 stamp), along with a self-addressed envie. Another option is to ask your post office for a coupon/certificate that is exchangeable for international postage on my end, and send that. If you use embellishments that require your envelope to be hand-canceled because of bumpiness, extra thickness, rigidity, or extra weight, you must include an additional 20 cents PER ATC.

2. Please be sure to put my address in the top left-hand corner of your return envelope.

3. Label both envelopes with your AFA name and swap name. Also, be sure to include this information on the back of each ATC, and enclose each in an ATC sleeve.

4. Be sure to mail in plenty of time so your cards reach me before the deadline. Late cards or cards not following these guidelines/postage will be returned to the owner.

5. Please do NOT tape your envelope to death! If you tape the flap closed, please leave at least an inch free on either end so I can easily tear open your envelope.

6. When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from. Just click on the blue link for each person's name!

PARTICIPANTS
1. Ferretgirl received
2. Mouseit received
3. Donnacr received
4. Wil Opio Oguta received
5. CynthiaSillitoe received
6. Margoartist received
7. Krist_x received
8. Marryth received
9. Jewels received
10.RaineyDay received
11.dsign49 received
12.jaceslave received
13.miloccpep received
14. catladybj withdrawn
15. catb received
16. Evalila received
17. libertydraw received
18. smallgirl received
19. Vick302000 received
20. Wendigo received
21. Suzanne33 received
22. BridgetV received
23. HiddenTreasure2010withdrawn
24. DebbaPeot received
25. Waffle received
26. BlancoLobo received
27. janetmacheck received
28. arlie707 received

Last edited:
Bookmarking this. I ordered a pile of old stamps online last week; I'll sign up if they come in in time for me to use them for this swap

Welcome to you all--I'll add your names to the list!

Lurking for the time being. Are bird postage stamps ok? We don't really have many native 4 footed animals in NZ because of all our flightless birds.

Kiwicsi, this is for the four-footed variety of animals, but I've got a bird postage stamp swap going already--see the red link below. I'd love to have you join! :)

Thanks goatgirl, I will take a look at the birdie postage stamp swap. As for this one, I'll still lurk; sure if I dig through my stamp stash that I'll find some overseas stamps with animals. :)

Thank you! I'm glad to have you in them! :)

Thanks goatgirl, I will take a look at the birdie postage stamp swap. As for this one, I'll still lurk; sure if I dig through my stamp stash that I'll find some overseas stamps with animals. :)

I hope you find some--or maybe someone will do a private trade with you for some animal stamps. I feel bad--I forgot that the bird postage stamp swap is full! :embarrassed: But I can put you on the waiting list.

That's ok, goatgirl. I don't need to go on the bird one. I have to be careful not to overcommit; it's really hard when there are so many good swaps going at the same time. :) I will still lurk here while checking out my stamp stash and juggling my work and art time!

Back
Top Bottom