qkenzie

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date- July 3rd, 2017
Signup/withdraw date- None, just please communicate
Number of Cards- 3 for 3
Number of participants- 20
Medium - Open, please no digital, prints, or photography

Dunce caps are one of my favourite motifs so I've created this swap in hopes of finding others who also love the whimsical addition of dunce caps to animals! The only rule theme-wise is that your cards must have an animal with a dunce cap as the focal point of the card. You can use dogs, cats, elephants, giraffes, fish, snails… Any animal your heart desires! Your dunce caps can be stripy, polka-dotted, solid in colour, etc. The animal kingdom is your only limit!

Your cards can be in your own unique style, whimsical, cutesy, or any other style you enjoy creating in so long as each card is different from the others and you have taken care to make a card you would be overjoyed to receive yourself.

As always, host cards are by no means required but would be cherished and much appreciated.

Some important information:
-I will send you my address once you have signed up
-All ATC's must be 2.5 x 3.5, please measure carefully!
-All cards should be sent in individual penny sleeves, however if you don't have any then I will gladly provide some
-Embellishments are okay, however please try to keep them as flat as possible
-Please no sticker slapping, make something that you would love to receive!
-When your cards arrive your name will turn bold
-Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns

I am currently living in Canada and as such postage may cost a little extra for anyone not in Canada.
I will be providing envelopes for everyone so please only include a large, self-addressed mailing label.

CANADA - please send as much postage as it cost you to send me your cards, generally one national stamp will be fine, however if your package is over 30 grams it will cost a bit more.
AMERICA - please send one US dollar or a global forever stamp, I can always use them in future swaps.
INTERNATIONAL - please send two US dollars if you have them, if not I also have Paypal and will gladly send you my address.

When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host(me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

And most of all HAVE FUN!!!

PLAYERS:
1. Suzi (returned)
2. RaineyDay returns received
3. dithespy (returned)
4. Katroush returns recieved
5. Sophie's mom returns received
6. sillylily41 returns received
7. ann_stebbing returns received
8. CastleQueen5 (returned)
9. Jennifer returns received
10. sdowkes returns received
11. suzyq returns recieved
12. JoyceG returns received
13. kfaye returns recieved
14. josiesuelupin returns received
15. waffle returns received
16. NYJunkie returns received

Last edited:
Welcome dcfieldview and taniahodges2! So happy to hear you've been inspired by this swap!

Back
Top Bottom