Another FARSCAPE Swap~ Due June 11, 2013

Those look great, ColorFly! Love the colors :)

Received cards from Keyys today!

By the skin of my teeth, my cards are postal! Sorry to cut it so close. I need to adjust my head to the fact that it's almost mid-June. I swear my body thinks it's March.

These are from "Mind the Baby" (2.2), "Premiere (1.1), and "Vitas Mortis" (2.2). I had a fourth card (Aeryn sitting on John in the pilot demanding to know his "rank and regiment"), but my black marker slipped while I was coloring Aeryn's leg and it wrecked John's face.

:sad:

Awesome, AnnD!

I'm hoping to have the returns in the mail by Friday if the postal gods cooperate.

Ann's cards arrived! I will swap tonight and get returns in the mail tomorrow.

OK, returns are officially in the mail! Very quick to swap out since there weren't too many of us, but I think (hope!) you will all like your returns.

Holy hezmana! Returns, returns, returns!!!

I have Scorpi from BurningThirteen, Jool from Phrixy, and Sikozu from ColorFly! I would not give them up, even for 15 million credit pledges!

Thank you for another awesome swap, miss! I know we were a smaller crew this time, but we still appreciate you greatly!

Returns here too! (Well, in Canada. Ice is showing me via Skype.)

Thank you to Miss for hosting another awesome swap, BurningThirteen for Chiana, Keyys for Aeryn and Suntrade for Moya! :D

Went to my PO Box over the weekend and found awesome Farscape art from Ann D (John), Keyys, (Chiana), and Suntrade(Noranti). Thank you so much, and thank you Miss for hosting this great swap! Rep and iTrader to follow later....

Back
Top Bottom