APC: FEMALE WITH TEXT and/or ANIMALS IN HATS - JACKS Due March 15

I went to my favorite thrift store today, looking for poker cards. She always has tons and I carefully check to be sure I get a full deck. Haven't had any trouble until today. Every deck was messed up in some way. So, I spent about half an hour helping her sort through cards and we still had lots of decks that hadn't been checked. Apparently, someone had had some fun with the decks. She was laughing and asking if I wanted to help dust and sweep while I was at it. When I went to check out and buy a few things I'd found she only charged me $1. I got some free paper ephemera! :) And I finally found a good deck! (Which I didn't really need. I was just having fun.)

Plumhill thank you for sharing your fun adventure with us... thrift stores are always so enjoyable, finding unique & interesting items to use on cards... and your $1 charge, so nice of cashier, after helping her sort things... so sweet!
The things that make people smile!!! :jiggy:

Yikes!! I’m getting nervous- my cards haven’t arrived yet. Hope they’re not lost. Well there’s all of next week until the due date so that’s good. I’m almost ready to mail the next batch. Have a great weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom