APC Swap: Cats with a Little Extra, ACES. Due November 18, 2021

Personally, my allergies are not so bad. But our first kid, as a toddler, was sick all the time - when we found out he had a huge reaction to cats we had to find them new homes. It was nice that they went to a family that was friends with my in-laws so we got updates regularly!

I'm glad to hear that we can do domestic and wild cats - I was going to ask that.

I must join in the fun! I hope it is OK to use some images as before but in new ways?
Off to do some fun Aces...

I may use my feral girl (my avatar) in one set - just hoping my printer is good enough - I think it would be fun.

Please add me. We had cats before we moved to Hawaii. Then we became dog people.
I have allergies for cats, dogs and dust. Can never get rid of dust so might as well have a pet.

I must join in the fun! I hope it is OK to use some images as before but in new ways?
Off to do some fun Aces...

I may use my feral girl (my avatar) in one set - just hoping my printer is good enough - I think it would be fun.

Lorna, your feral girl is beautiful! I'd love to have her on some cards.

My husband was able to round up all three cats, including our more feral/stray Calico, named patches. She just comes in to eat, and often goes back outside. I am so happy she came around to get snagged by hubby, she is my favorite.

My cats stay inside. They watch their world outside from our screened in porch in the back of the house. There are plenty of birds and other little creatures for them to watch. I’ve noticed an orange cat roaming in our yard once in a while. One day he had a collar on, the next day he didn’t. When I talk to him, he will meow in reply. Hexx cm seems very talkative. My cats are definitely not impressed! Anyhow, I’m glad you guys were able to round up all of the cats when you moved. I’m sure the calico would have missed you!

Back
Top Bottom