April 2018 Pick-A-Theme, due June 25, 2018

Woman and man together is absolutely fine, Kate, thanks for asking! Then it's also a stamp that I don't have yet, which is always cool.

Also, I should maybe clarify that by famous I don't mean that the women have to be of worldwide fame, but I mean any specific woman whom the stamp names and depicts, instead of a generic figure representing for example a profession or organization (nurses, girl scouts etc.) She can also be a less well known pioneer of her field, from any country in the world! I love to learn from postage stamps and this is one way to do it.

Speaking of open...................

We still have spots to fill.

Where are all my APC collectors?? Usually those spots fill up very quickly.

And group 8 is still an open field. I may try and come back this afternoon and search for players to invite.

I thought I had missed the boat on this one, as my usual HD/HP section is full, still, it's nice to give others a chance. However I will join Group 6? APCs with a theme of fantasy animals. Do we have to say which suits/numbers? I will keep an eye on what group 8 turns into - HD/HP would be my choice, or Zentangles.

I thought I had missed the boat on this one, as my usual HD/HP section is full, still, it's nice to give others a chance. However I will join Group 6? APCs with a theme of fantasy animals. Do we have to say which suits/numbers? I will keep an eye on what group 8 turns into - HD/HP would be my choice, or Zentangles.

Welcome to group 6!

no need to say which suits/numbers unless you want specific ones. will wait to make sure you don't want specific before I say "any cards"

since no one else has mentioned group 8, if you want to join a HD/HP group I will change it. please let me know.

To keep everyone up to date............. yesterday and today I have received cards from Robin, stephiedee and xela7072.

Hope to come back sometime today to open them and acknowledge with proper thank yous.

I'd like to join Group 6 with some APC action, please. I'm rounding out a spirituality deck so my theme is

Buddha or Krishna
Cards needed:
Player 1-King of Diamonds
2. King of Hearts
3. King of Spades
5. 5 of Spades

Thank you!

It looks like there is still room in APC Group 6.
I would like Zetti Dogs or Puppies.
Player 1 - Queen of Hearts
Player 2 - King of Hearts
Player 3 - Ace of Hearts
Player 4 - Jack of hearts

Last edited:
It looks like there is still room in APC Group 6.
I would like Zetti Dogs or Puppies.
Player 1 - Queen of Hearts
Player 2 - King of Hearts
Player 3 - Ace of Hearts
Player 5 - Jack of hearts

JavaZarf you are player 5, so player 4 is the Jack of Hearts.......................please edit your post as I am referencing it on page 1, thanks

Group 6 is full!

Now all we need is 5 players for group 8 and we can move this thread to active...............

it is still open to whatever someone asks it to be.............. APC, Collage, HD/HP or any media........

Back
Top Bottom