April Bizarre Holidays, Due June 15

Lilith and SunTrade - you both make amazing hand drawn cards! I have GOT to work on my drawing skills. *sigh* Until then, I'll just keep on stamping! :)

Hello all of my Bizarre Holiday friends! I have to let you all know - I met Tim Holtz over the weekend. Had my picture taken with him and everything! He's so stinking cute! Went to the Mega Meet in Novi, MI and it was loads of fun. Also was able to meet Stephanie Barnard from Stamps of Life. Pretty awesome mothers day weekend! I'm going to post this on my other Bizarre Holidays swap too, one of my first brushes with celebrity (not according to my kids, just according to me!) :)

I love those cards too... can you sign me up please, i have already made some cards... what a fun swap!!! And can you pm me your addy too while were at it... i am ready to mail april and may.. thanks

My cards are going in the mail tomorrow.

Mary, for those of us that are getting returns for both swaps, are you sending them together in one envelope or do I need 2 address labels?

Last edited:
I am feeling a little under pressure at the moment as one of the organisers of the Australian Meet (which happens next week :spinny::elvis::wacko:)
Sorry to make the same Holiday, but I did give it a little variation
2_scan0041.jpg
2_scan0042.jpg
5_scan0043.jpg
1_scan0044.jpg

These are in the mail to you now. I am hoping to have something for May soon. fingers crossed and wishing for 36 hour days

Back
Top Bottom