April Pick-a-Theme, due June 20

Sorting and mailing has not happened yet.

Waiting on a set that has been mailed but not here.

Everything will be finished and released by Thur 6-29 except the Canada players. I have sent pms to all of you.

Sorry for the delay.

Hey all!

This was a fun swap except for a couple of glitches, but guess all my swaps can't run smooth. Lots of fun cards exchanged hands.

Hope many of you can join me again in August when I attempt to do another PAT!

The cards went to the post office this morning. All except Canada bound ones and they are on my dining room table waiting to see what happens.

I will be gone without access to my lap top until sometime Monday so don't panic if you don't see any responses from me. There will be someone here to bring in the mail although for this swap that is a moot point, but no one to look on the board for me.

When I come back I hope some of the US players have cards.

the last 5 posts are by me...............

ever feel like you are talking to yourself?????????

Anyway I just saw this and wanted to remind all my Canada players I have your cards setting on my dining room table waiting for the all clear to send them.

The rest of them went to the post office early Thursday so they should have left that afternoon. I would think even with the holiday they should start arriving today.

Hello! I got my cards today too! As always, so much cool artwork came out of this PAT! And I am thrilled to have more cards for my deck!

NatashaMay that was quick!

So glad to see cards arriving.

Now if they would just settle the Canada strike mess I could send those cards.............

Got my returns from Group 1 and Group 2. So pleased with all!! Will leave iTrader soon. Thanks to xstitcher for hosting!

Thanks for hosting this swap, xstitcher! I love my returns from bekah, jennifer, castlequeen5 and LucyMc. What a great start to my birds deck!

Received my returns! Thanks to everyone in my groups, and a special thanks to our supreme hostess! Off to leave iTrader...

Looks like most of the cards have arrived. I need to update the 1st page with some from the last few days.

Since it looks like nothing is going to happen in the Canada mail system for a month and all but 1 person asked to have the cards sent on I sent them all yesterday. SO hopefully you will all have your cards in the next week or so.

Even though there were a few glitches in the April PAT I am going to try again in August so this one will be archived by the end of July.

Hope to see you all in the next one.

Back
Top Bottom