Around The World China/ATCs/Open Medium/Due date: April 15th

Just a little reminder that this swap is due in only a few short weeks. Make sure that you get them in on time as we have some great ATCs to trade out...

Just so that you guys know, I am getting more & more envelopes due postage because they are not flat. Especially the HD/HP swappers. If your swaps bunch up even the tiniest bit in the envelope, our mail carrier slaps a 44 cent postage due note on them. I was just paying them but it is starting to add up so please make sure you keep your swaps flat as possible. That goes for the mixed media ATCs, too. Thank you!!

ObsidianLantern - I really like your cards, especially the dumplings. They remind me of eating dumplings when I was in China.
I really liked the food in China. It isn’t at all like takeout Chinese meals in the US. By the way, KFC is the favorite takeout in China. They are everywhere!

Waiting on one more swap & then I'll get these out in the mail. Once, again, you guys out-did yourselves. Egypt was a great swap & this one will be, too:acne:

I am going to give it a couple of more days to receive this last swap but will swap them out after that. Thank you for your patience!!

Received returns from Leydab, Donnacr, and ArtSean329 and love all three! Thank you ferretgirl for hosting this fun swap!

I received my cards yesterday. Thanks ferretgirl for hosting this continuing series of swaps. And also thaks to the artists whose cards I received:
AncientPlanter - Great Wall
my brokenheart - Temple
obsidianlantern - Duumplings

In the past I had been giving +1 Rep points, but now that things have settled down and I'm seeing how others are handing out points, I decided to give everybody +30 because that seems to be the trend. I guess in the long run it doesn't matter, but I don't want to be stingy.

My beautiful cards are here and they're fabulous! I'm so glad I joined this swap (and the others in the series!). Terrific Chinese inspiration was received from obsidian lantern (dragon), jo.on.the.go (Mount Kailash), and Pamitha (Great Wall of China). Thank you, ferretgirl!

Back
Top Bottom