Number of players: 30

THE THEME OF THIS SWAP

ART DOLLS
1_2014-045.jpg
1_2014-044.jpg
1_Art_Dolls_4_of_4.jpg
1_Art_Dolls_1_of_4.jpg
1_Art_Dolls_3_of_4.jpg

Art dolls are pierced together from various sources and are fun to dress. The dolls in this swap will be flat and fit on an ATC as per the examples shown. These doll examples have many different pieces to them, head, hat, arms, legs, body, wings etc. If you do have movable parts the brads must be as flat as possible to go through the mail machines. These examples do not have brads and therefore no moveable parts but so long as they are attached to an ATC they will be OK in this swap. Be as creative as you like and please post your dolls to the thread so we can all admire them.

RULES FOR ALL ATC SWAPS
• Cards must be 2.5in x 3.5in in size
• Cards must be securely made and on sturdy card at least
• Cards must be in plastic sleeves
• Your user name and real name and email on the back of each card
• Please submit your best work – other players will be submitting their best work so it is only fair

RULES FOR PLAYING IN CATHY’S SWAPS
1. All media and mixed media encouraged and appreciated. Your cards can be collaged, drawn, painted, stamped, stitched etc – open to your creativity. Regrettably no stickers as the focal image and no digital but everything else.
2. Cards must be fairly flat and if raised embellishments are used they must be securely fastened and must be able to go through the mail machines without harm.
3. Enclose a discreetly hidden US$2 - $3 for postage. Do not send stamps. New Zealand is not a state of the US and so therefore I cannot use them for return postage. If you prefer I do accept Paypal – just PM me for the account name.
4. Include a LARGE sticky address label for your returns. Do not include an envelope – I will supply that.
5. Mail your cards at least 7-10 days before the swap end date to ensure they reach me in time. I like to swap on time and any late cards will be swapped with other late cards or returned unswapped.
6. If you disappear without a trace and do not send in your cards I will leave you a neutral itrader so please communicate.
7. Remember to leave rep (you rock) points for those whose cards you receive and itrader for me as your host once you receive your returns. I track my itraders to ensure all cards reach their destinations.
8. I love to receive a card on theme from you all so if you do include one (it is not mandatory) I will treasure it.

.........who wants to play??
1. IthicaRECEIVED
2. Lizzzabelll WIHDRAWN
3. Fandanie received
4. Jonquil WITHDRAWN
5. MonicaRECEIVED
6. SarnieRECEIVED
7. Dragon597withdrawn
8. Yonawrites withdrawn
9. BluelesleyRECEIVED
10. SaraEvansreceived
11. BlueskyRECEIVED
13. SunTrade received
14. PapersagaRECEIVED
15. ESew123RECEIVED
16. HallyRECEIVED
17. Goatgirl RECEIVED
18. Normajean52 RECEIVED

Last edited:
Very big welcome to Jonquil, Monica and Catb.

Ferretgirl - I don't use a template but get 'body parts' from all sorts of places. Womans magazines are a great source, and I also buy images from various sources, It doesn't matter if they are out of proportion a bit as it makes them even more interesting LOL. If you see my images I have even used faces of real people and butterfly wings for a skirt etc.

They are such fun to make - I have made heaps of them including animal art dolls.

Back
Top Bottom