ATC: By The Light of the Moon. Due November 27th

Three more envelopes today holding gorgeous atcs from:

Bex
ceejay
Lovefroud

Great work everyone

Not long to go now everyone.. :jiggy:

Josette your atcs arrived this morning :jiggy:

Thank you everyone for joining in this swap, fabulous work everyone and I will be sorting these out soon. I will pop a message on here to let you all know when they have been posted.

Hope you can all join me in my next swap xx

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I havent sent any of the atc's out yet as we are suffering really badly from heavy snowfall.

I had planned to go to the post office on Monday but a very heavy snow fall has meant that I cant get anywhere near one. The weather reports say its going to be at its worst tomorrow so I should be able to get to a post office either this weekend or Monday next week.

UK players may get them sooner if I can get to a postbox but I apologise to the international players as I have to take them into the post office to get them weighed and pay for correct postage.

On a brighter side, there are some great snow people appearing all over my estate :spinny:

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so patient, I bet you are all itching to get your returns (I know I would be) :spinny:

We had a postie turn up to our house on Saturday so it looks like things are starting to move again, albeit slowly. Cant believe a whole country can be brought to a standstill by snow, it gets us every time....lol

Your returns will be hitting the Post Office Monday afternoon so if you could let me know on here when you start receiving them so that I can stop worrying, I would really appreciate it.

Its been a real pleasure to host for you all and I hope you like your returns and that you join me in my next swap which I will put up very soon xx

LOL, I know what you mean 3katz, GB and snow just don't bide well in the same sentence, but they just never learn, do they!!! Looking forward to my returns, I do so love the moon!

Ouch Bex, just seen the news about the blizzard in Scotland...hope it missed you.

OK everyone, the mail is in the post BUT the postal service in England is at a standstill in some area's due to the really bad weather. My area has limited collections and deliveries, me and the hubby have made a wager as I think the international may arrive before the England and Scotland ones :spinny:

I am not joking, the country really is coming to a complete standstill with this snow....lol

I guess you really have to stock up on grocerys when you know the snow is coming. I feel for you. But it does make springtime very enjoyable. What is the saying--you have to have the bad to enjoy the good.

Yes, the east of Scotland (here) got the worst of the weather. I've never seen snow like this and people are really showing themselves in their true colours. I can't believe how rude people are to each other. The world really is ruled by greed and selfishness. So I can't wait to get my returns for this brilliant swap to cheer me up. Ski little postman, ski!!!

I live in Georgia, US, and I have seen maybe 5 snows in my life til last year. We had 5 "real" snows in one winter. They say that it will be worst this year. Can you believe some still think that global warming is a joke! Sorry for your snow woes!

dude, that's crazy! we got snowed in over Thanksgiving in Oregon, US, but picked up only after a few days. crazy weather. :S blame la nina too!

bitsysal - we English love to moan about the weather....the summers too hot cant wait for cooler weather, the winters too cold cant wait for summer....really we wouldnt have anything to talk about if it wasnt for the weather...lol

Bex - yes it does seem to bring out the worst in some people. My neighbour and his sons were all out helping me and hubbie dig my car out so I could get some shopping for elderly parents so there is some goodwill out there

Lovefroud - can send you some snow if you like....we have tonnes of the stuff going spare :spinny: :D

hehehehe only dropped by to see you would win the wager, me bets are still on the international :jiggy:

Just popped in to see if anything has arrived yet (gulp) :no: . My mail has started to come through daily now so I am going to keep my fingers crossed that your atc's are going to be arriving to you very soon :unsure:

(I won't tell you what the weather is like in Phoenix this week. You'd all hate me.)

I got my beautiful returns yesterday - Am I first? Looks like that was a good bet!

Thank you 2katz! And thank you louisezee, WyvernSian, and Elegant Faerie for the gorgeous art!

Hooray, my cards arrived today and just in time by the looks of it, before the next arctic blast blows in. Thank you to Wyvernsian, Josette and Thorn for your beautiful moonlit art. And a special thank you to 3katz for hosting this great swap.

Thorn, thank you so much, I won the bet...wooohooo And I bet you have got glorious sunshine havent you!! :spinny:

Lovely to see that they are starting to arrive, you were all great and I will be posting your work on my blog very soon xx

Lovely, half of you have received them so far going on the itrader and postings on here.

Hope the other half arrive soon, dont forget to leave rep points for your fellow players xx

Back
Top Bottom