ATCs: Eraser Carving Open Theme due June 24.

My cards went in the mail today! Thank you so much for hosting this swap, Empress_Dragon. I got so into carving again! I had only done a few stamps before this, but now I already made 3 in as many days.

I decided to make the prints different by stamping them onto gelli printed paper. So there are two layers of printing in each one. One is a hostess card, your
choice, Empress_Dragon!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you some updates. So our due date is set for June 24. However, when I set that I didn't look at what was going on in my calendar. Due to my niece visiting and a trip to Idaho for the 4th of July, the earliest weekend where I can do the swapping and mail prep would be the weekend of July 9-10.

So, if all the cards can arrive to me before July 8, then I'll send them out on Monday the 11th.

Sound good?
Cheers,

Danial

Although - if all the cards arrive by the due date, I should be able to do the swapping Monday the 27th.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you some updates. So our due date is set for June 24. However, when I set that I didn't look at what was going on in my calendar. Due to my niece visiting and a trip to Idaho for the 4th of July, the earliest weekend where I can do the swapping and mail prep would be the weekend of July 9-10.

So, if all the cards can arrive to me before July 8, then I'll send them out on Monday the 11th.

Sound good?
Cheers,

Danial

Hi Everyone, I'm prepping the necessary things to swap the cards. There is one set still in transit. I am currently verifying when they were mailed and depending on the answer, I will send out the swaps between Monday and Wednesday this week. All of the cards are beautiful. Thank you all for participating.

All of the returns went in the mail this afternoon. US players should see cards later this week and international players in a week or so depending on the swiftness of mail to their country. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom