ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: August 23, 2013
Signup/Withdraw: August 9, 2013
Number of Cards: 4 for 4
Number of Participants: 30
Medium: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted ONLY
Welcome to the FOUR SEASONS!​
Some of us live in places that host dramatic changes each turn of the season. Some of us live in places where the change of season is not quite as recognizable, except as a notation on the calendar. This swap is about enjoying the changes our beautiful earth gives us throughout the year. I would like you to choose your own central theme and depict the seasonal changes around that – such as seasonal flowers (spring tulips and daffodils, summer roses, mums in autumn, poinsettia for winter); seasonal fruits/vegetables; trees or forests throughout the year … Let your creativity and imagination be your guide. I may mix up the themes, but you will definitely get all four seasons represented in your returns.

Housekeeping details:
•This swap is 4 for 4. All cards must be standard ATC size, 2.5”x3.5”.
•Hand drawn/hand painted work ONLY. No plain backgrounds. I will do my best to trade effort for effort, so please do your best work; something you would be proud to keep and show off.
This swap has a withdrawal date (August 9th). Things happen in life and sometimes we just need to withdraw. I will not be sending reminders for this swap as I have done in the past, so please be mindful of the date and let me know as soon as you can. I will give neutral iTrader to those registered players who do not send cards AND have not communicated their intention to withdraw.
•Please make sure all cards show the following on the back: Your real name, your AFA user name, place of origin, alternative contact (optional), swap name, season depicted.
•If you can, please post your finished creations to the thread. We all like to see your beautiful creations.
•Send me a Personal Message (PM) for my address when you’re ready to ship your cards.

Mailing instructions:
•All cards need to be in my hands on or before August 23rd. Any late arrivals will be returned at your expense. Please ship each card in its own protective sleeve.
US participants, please include a STAMPED, SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE equal to the amount used to ship to me.
International participants, please include a LARGE, CLEARLY TYPED OR WRITTEN ADDRESS LABEL. I will provide the return envelope and postage.
•Please have your user name and swap name CLEARLY written on all cards and envelope(s).

Any cards not following the above rules, any cards showing sub-par work, any cards arriving late, any cards created with little or no thought will be returned at the expense of the participant. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me by personal message or post to the thread. It may be someone else has that same question.

I will leave iTrader points when I receive your cards. Please leave iTrader for me and rep points (You Rock) for those players you receive cards from.

Players:
1. mariloupatch REC'D
2. jo.on.the.go REC'D
3. Mikesatc REC'D
4. Penji REC'D
5. Lost Cities REC'D
6. FundyGirl
7. kentuckydakota REC'D
8. ceejay
9. eviledna
10. Tandy REC'D
11. kris10satcs REC'D
12. pinkgypsy REC'D
13. ilovemarley REC'D
14. Lilith
15. Fandanie REC'D
16. meetmeinw0nderland REC'D
17. JaneM REC'D
18. beth REC'D
19. sunkissed REC'D
20. CherieB REC'D
22. thumbprint studio REC'D
22. Evalila REC'D
23. Jean9 REC'D
24. kattieaaron REC'D
25. Jan REC'D
26. onyatola REC'D
27. Tuddle24 REC'D

Last edited:
YESSSSSS I am first, deadline august 23, 2 days before I am going to Budapest, gives me plenty of time to join the fun! Sign me up dear.

I'd love to join! I'm definitely from a "less seasonal" part of the world, yet each season still has its own character. Now to come up with a theme ... :cute:

Back
Top Bottom