ATCs: My Backgrounds - Your Art, Due November 26, 2022

Many things are waiting to be made. But the cards for this swap won my attention first. So they are done. I focused on one word or set of words per card. They are all drying. and will be in the mail tomorrow. My technical skills do not allow me to post anything so you will have to wait to see them in person. I have your address.

Wonderful, NancyL! I'm glad you were inspired. I look forward to seeing them in person. I can post pictures to the thread when I receive them if you'd like.

Thanks for letting me know, lunatenchi and angelmarlo that the cards arrived. Have fun being creative.

If I’m not too late I would like to be #25. I have read the details and understand this is a no withdrawal swap.

I received your backgrounds the other day! I can’t wait to start with them, as soon as I feel better!!!!

Thanks for letting me know, Suzi. I hope you feel better soon!

I got my backgrounds today.
All I can say is YIKES! This is going to be difficult.

View attachment 235199

Remember, you can cover as much of the background you choose, as long as you don't cover it all! Take a look at the ones angelmarlo shared...the one she did of the woman with the hair going up was all pretty much covered with those sticker strips, she covered a lot of it with her art. Just have fun with it and do you own creative magic! :) For instance, the one with the deer, you could paint a forest around them. Things like that. Others can feel free to share ideas with you as well. Just don't give up, I know you have it in you! I will agree some of the backgrounds were more challenging than others. Maybe I should have posted examples in the description of the swap so people would know better if they wanted to attempt it or not. If I do this again, I will do that.

Back
Top Bottom