August 2019 Pick-A-Theme, due Oct 18, 2019

Hello! My cards are in the mail- finally. I had them done 2 weeks ago and I still didn't get them into the mail until this morning. Have a great day!!!

I will be looking for them.

11 more days! Please make sure I have your cards. It really makes me sad when players don't send cards and negative iTraders appear.

I have the original sketches for my cards so if they don't turn up by Friday I will remake them and send them individually to the people in my group. If that is ok. I will PM for addresses if you agree. So sorry about this. I wish this never happened.

I have the original sketches for my cards so if they don't turn up by Friday I will remake them and send them individually to the people in my group. If that is ok. I will PM for addresses if you agree. So sorry about this. I wish this never happened.

I wish it had not happened, too.

I can wait until closer to the end of October and still be in the time frame for the trade so we will do that. Maybe they are just stuck somewhere and will be here by then.

I will send a pm to the group soon so we can all talk about it.

Last round of fun mail is here!

catladybj and ferretgirl, your cards are here.

Unfortunately karenr's cards are lost in the lovely postal system somewhere.

Okay………

I just realized I did not post when I sent the returns.

They went out of my house Monday afternoon I think which means they would have left my post office on Tuesday sometime.

Hope they start arriving soon. I have heard a few complaints about the post office in my neighborhood lately.

Please remember to give iTraders to all your group mates and me. If for some reason you don’t think I should have an iTrader at least shoot me a pm to let me know you got the cards and maybe the reason for no iTrader. Yes, it has happened to me and I did get an explanation.

There were lots of fun themes this time.

Except for karenr’s cards being lost everything went pretty smoothly.

There was the change up in which APC someone was going to send someone else that they forgot to tell me about. I figured there had to be an agreement somewhere as it was so totally different from the ask and nothing close to think there was a mix-up. One quick pm and all was revealed so no harm, no foul.

Things have really slowed down here on the board with PATs but I am going to try again in December. Hope we can fill it quickly like in the old days. I’m sure many of you remember when PATs were filled almost as soon as they were posted. It was like feeding fish. You throw in the food and instantly all the fish come to the surface and inhale the food. For someone with no patience like me that was great. Now I fret and worry about my players being left as the only one in a group until everything is filled.

Back
Top Bottom