Bad Decisions, Due May 1

Oh, maavapai! How awful! If we see anyone hitching along our way, we'll throw them into the tour bus where they'll be safe with us!

Siena, we will not tell your parents, I promise - but do tell me, are you joining us for the swap? Or just stopping by to chat?

Ummmmm.... ummmm... do you know I'm not that fond of decisions? They make my head hurt. Then I remember that not making a decision is also kind of making a decision anyway. Chat or join, chat or join... hmmmm.

I think join. Maybe.

Ok. Join.

YAY! Siena, I have put you in and left some Advil for you on top of your seat for the headache. It seems a good thing you joined, since Nanner has chained you to her anyway (this is getting to be a theme).

Oh, and speaking of that comment, Nanner, I love Ruffles with ridges. Please pass them back.

Okay consider this a good decision, but I'll join. I don't want to miss out like I did last time! (even if it isn't precious moments figurines in risque poses.. ;) )

Woo-hoo! You're in!

And hey, maybe the Precious Moments figurines made bad decisions. One never knows . . .

Is there really one more spot left?!
If so, sign me up please...and I'll figure out what kind of decision this is later...

Ohh poopy!:skeptical: How did I miss this? And I am sooo into making bad decissions too! Like the time my friend and I dropped acid in my bedroom...with Mom and Dad downstairs! (Baaad decission!) Or the time.......Oh never mind!

Ann, can't you beg the higher powers that be to raise the limit just a tad in your swap??? Puweeezzz???:(

Ohh poopy!:skeptical: How did I miss this?

Ann, can't you beg the higher powers that be to raise the limit just a tad in your swap??? Puweeezzz???:(

I wish I could! Can I put you on the waiting list? (Nudge, poke, wheedle, persuade.)

Lurk away, Penlowe! Glad you're here - and glad to put you on the waiting list if you feel like leaning that way (we serve proper tea on the tour bus!).

Last edited:
i thought MY swaps were the place to be. :(

LOL! Here's a quick flashback to the SATs.

Ann is to the cool kids in her swap as:

a) Ear:ground
b) Gravity:rainbows
c) The sound:the fury
d) A baby with a plastic softball:the Philadelphia Phillies

Now, somebody pass me my spit-up cloth so I can give it to mupps. There's no crying on the tour bus!

P.S. I'm such a dork I had to look up the winner of the World Series to use in that analogy. Whee!

Back
Top Bottom