Ballpoint Pen ATC Swap - Due Date May 7th, 2021.

Lorna, I'm in Northern CA as well and mine are who knows where. This mail thing is really driving me nuts. I just hope mine arrive in time. I've set my mailing times far earlier than I used to because of this. By the way, those cards are really nice.

Waiting on 6 sets of cards still. I'm hoping them reach me soon, I don't mind waiting a bit longer for them. I've had a package sitting in California for the past week and it still hasn't arrived here yet. Not sure what's going on with the mail system but they need to either hire more help or figure out what's going on.

Danged mail. A set I mailed on the same date (4.22) finally landed in AZ. Other sets mailed on the same date made it across the country in only a few days. I surely hope my set arrives in time. I agree with you about the mail. I've moved up my mail by dates on my logs by more than a week so that I try to mail no later than 2 weeks before the trade date and still, ... Grrrr.

Today's mail came in!
Received cards from:
Mushu, TrinaD, PandaCookie, Lorna, and CraftyRaffe.
Waiting on 1 more set of cards and then I'll swap out!
Was getting really worried about them... whew!

Received cards from Mrs.Alderman, all cards have been received now!
I'll be sorting out cards this evening and let everyone know when they're mailed out!
Thank you so much for joining! :)

All of the swap returns have been popped into the outgoing mail slot for this morning's mail pickup! And will be flying out to everyone today! :jiggy:

Great ballpoint masterpieces arrived today! Thanks to Mushu (Zen garden), Crafty Raffe (Windy day) and Karch (porpoise)! Great job, everyone! Thanks for hosting Onaki! :) Off to give points.

I received my returns and will send out my loves right away. Than you to amazing artists Lorna, sun kissed jellybaby, and Blueangel
And of course, our super host Onaki. Fab swap! Let’s do it again some time!

Got my returns - all are lovely! Thank you to Karch, PandaCookie and TrinaLD. Huge thanks to Onaki for hosting the swap!

Back
Top Bottom