Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - May 3, 2013
Signup/withdraw date - April 21, 2013
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -20
Medium: Hand drawn/ painted or mixed media with HD focus

Calling on fans of the awesome BBC show Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman-- we need some Sherlock art!

(Please notes this is NOT a generic Sherlock Holmes swap. Please make sure your art focuses on this particular show.)

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock.
- No embellishments. Cards should be flat.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Please only send work you are proud of. Focusing on a character or characters/ scene is probably your best bet, though feel free to let your imagination run wild.
- Include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – I will cover postage. Please include a label or slip with your address written neatly. Unused US postage, a US $1, or unused postage from your country if you're in Canada or the UK would be greatly appreciated, but is not necessary.
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope with .46 postage.

I do my best to swap out quality for quality, but that is open to my interpretation, and dependent on the types of cards I receive.

Please note the due date is Friday, May 3. I swap out promptly, so please plan to be on time!

Who wants to join me?

1. hippie vampire-- RECEIVED!
2. prayer at night-- RECEIVED!
3. Pamitha-- RECEIVED!
4. SanDee1899-- RECEIVED!
5. Alipeeps
6. debs913-- RECEIVED!
7. Jewels-- RECEIVED!
8. maria magenta--RECEIVED!
9. eviledna-- RECEIVED!
10. Genxster-- RECEIVED!
11. MageenClare-- RECEIVED!
12. Phrixy-- RECEIVED!
13. Lilith-- RECEIVED!

Last edited:
Oh wow, thank you SO much for the invite! I am a big fan of Sherlock Holmes in general and a *massive* fan of the BBC series! Definitely count me in for this swap! :D

There definitely needs to be more Sherlock ATCs in the world. :D

Can I join, pretty please?

Can't resist Sherlock! They're currently showing the series here in Spain, which makes us rush home after work on Mondays. Think it's A Scandal in Belgravia tomorrow...

Welcome, Pamitha, SanDee1899, Alipeeps, MissCarryMary, and debs913!

Lurk away, EvilTwinInEdmonton! I hope you'll be back :)

Welcome, BryaAmirault!

And here I thought I'd have trouble finding people to join this swap. Glad I was wrong :)

I tried to do a picture of Sherlock and he ended up looking like a crazy cross-dresser. So then I did John Watson and he looked like a little boy. Obviously, I need to keep working on it!!!

I know! I was so gutted traveling back here after Christmas as I couldn't fit the DVDs into my suitcase, only to find that it is actually broadcast on TV. It's so good, finally gives me something to talk (or more importantly, agree) about with my teenage students.

I tried to do a picture of Sherlock and he ended up looking like a crazy cross-dresser. So then I did John Watson and he looked like a little boy. Obviously, I need to keep working on it!!!

:) Benedict Cumberbatch is really hard to draw! That's why I made due dates a long way off.

Back
Top Bottom