Beautiful Birds - HandDrawn/HandPainted due February 21, 2020

I've finished one card and have a few in mind. If I complete them by the end of the week, I'll join. I'm seeing more birds flitting about in my yard and elsewhere. A wild turkey came right up to me the other day in the parking lot of the sports club I attend. I see them there quite often, but I don't usually encounter them up close.

Here are the birds that did not make it to Host, perhaps got lost in the mail.

Attachments

• 2 birds0002.jpg
    2 birds0002.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
  • swan0002.jpg
    swan0002.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • yellow bird0002.jpg
    yellow bird0002.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
McGillis, it's possible that my cards have been lost in the mail. I mailed these cards and about 8 other items at the USPS on the same day. Only 1 item has been received to date. I mailed them in person on Feb. 5. I really hope that they're not lost and that these arrive by the 21st. The strange thing is that most of the other items I mailed were pretty close.

And I mailed Feb. 3, and also haven't heard they've arrived yet... I would say odds are against all three of our sets going MIA, so hopefully they'll be there soon :)

And I mailed Feb. 3, and also haven't heard they've arrived yet... I would say odds are against all three of our sets going MIA, so hopefully they'll be there soon :)

I do hope so. But the group of items I mailed included several to locations within CA (where I live) and elsewhere in the U.S. One, in fact, was to be delivered to an address about 20 miles from here. I always expect items going outside of the U.S. to take a bit longer. I'm holding out good thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom