Bird APCs - Aces - Due July 18th!

You apply wax to your playing card. I have a teeny tiny iron-sort of thing.Then you layer images from a napkin and other stuff such as colored tissue. I have been trying out different kinds of text underneath my napkin pieces. My most recent APCs with birds---2 have chicken recipes underneath and a chicken image on top.

Hi everyone....
To the crew: awesome work, will miss chit chatting about deadlines and the daily back and forth of a swap!!
To the boss: this is me, abandoning ship for an extended sabbatical. don't know how long I will be off line, but I just need some time to sort things out. Apologies all around!!

Just waiting on one last set. I'll be swapping out after the mail comes on Monday regardless...hopefully they make it by then!

The Bird Aces have flown all the way to London, England - Hurrah !

Thank you everyone for great returns and thank you Marryth for hosting x

Off to leave 'You Rocks' for janetmachek, Karr311, Kiwicsi and Marryth !

Mine arrived today. I've given out rep points to nightowl_too, canadarosebud and to ThouArt Delirious. Marryth, you got an iTrader from me.

Yippee! my first set of APC's arrived from Marryth, HiddenTreasures2010, NancyL and nightowl_too!! The are all really awesome! Thank you Amanda for hosting!!! off to leave comments!

Such lovely cards received! Thanks Marryth for a great swap and thanks toAngelmuz, JanetMachek, Bag123 and Samie for great cards!

I have some lovely Aces from Marryth, kiwicsi, Elena, and ThouArtDelyrias. Great cards everyone! And thank you Marryth for being a super hostess!

Back
Top Bottom