Bird is the Word 2 (ATC Swap) - Due Date Nov 16 2015

Nice to see cards starting to arrive in the US - I only mailed them on Monday, so that's less than a week! Hope the rest of you get your cards as quickly :)

My returns flew in yesterday. Thanks, Kate, for hosting this swap! I really enjoyed it. Beautiful returns from Miss (2 cards) and Thou Art Delyrias.

Mine neither, CastleQueen - guess the birdies don't like Arizona. They need to realize the weather is changing, not so hot right now!!

My birdies finally flew in! Got wonderful cards (some I had commented on - wink, wink) from Pattiscrappin, Nadiabekker, and Mouseit. Thanks for a really fun swap, Katelnorth! I'm now off to give rep points and ITrader.

Glad to see so many cards making it home - been very busy here, but will update the list soon :) Thanks to everyone who is doing iTrader and rep points; it's not required that you do rep points, but it IS a nice thing to do, especially for new forum members. Hopefully the links in the first message will make it easy to find each player in order to do this!

KATE!!!! My apologies, I have just found my returns ahem on my craft desk under something.....*blushes*

I have beautiful returns from Janetmachek, Annabelleried, and Raineyday - sorry folks will leave rep points right now!!!

I've now heard from most of you that your returns have been received, and will be archiving this swap soon. I've pm'ed anyone I haven't heard from, so if you haven't had your returns, now's the chance to speak up!

Many thanks to all for playing.

Back
Top Bottom