BIRDS and BLOOMS, ATC Swap OPEN Media due Oct. 8

I received my returns today!! Off to give you rocks I love them all!!! Thank you for hosting a great Swap CiCiCreates

Last edited:
Absolutely love my returns from ThouArtDelyrias, goatgirl, and electricdesigner! Many thanks to our wonderful host, CiCiCreates! :)

Received my returns yesterday. Nice returns from electricdesigner, ThouArtDelyrias & TSMarie. Thanks for hosting, C3....

Returns received today! Thanks to CiciCreates for hosting and to ann_Stebbing, londononto1 and alice46 for their cards.

(Just to say, ann_stebbing, I will have to leave rep points for you later as I apparently have to "spread it around" a bit first...)

Last edited:
I received my cards. Thanks so much for hosting CiCiCreates. This was a wonderful swap.
And thanks to these artists whose cards I received
Apyjoy85 -cardinal
xela7072 - blue bird with orange chest
Precious Few - burrowing owl
Ravenshadow - chickadee (?)
ferretgirl - "Imagine"
goatgirl - hummingbird

Received my awesome set of cards--will be back later to give "you rock" points. Thanks for hosting this swap!

I've been admiring all the great birds and blooms atcs here. Wish I had not missed out on this swap.

Received gorgeous cards from jo.on.the.go, xela7072, and goatgirl.

Huge thanks to CiCiCreates for a wonderful swap!

Well, this was a really lovely swap, thanks to my wonderful players! I have heard from nearly all of you now, so will be archiving this swap very soon. Thanks to all who participated!

Back
Top Bottom